New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a pointless question this... but is this the fastest growing thread in the history of OWTB? Makes the Ched threads look like slow burners...

It's certainly one of the most diverse we've ever had.

It's been great - manager xxx is definitely joining us, gets called ":censored:ing :censored:" by all and sundry, doesn't join us, club get called ":censored:ing :censored:" for not being able to get him in... and repeat.....

Is anyone aware? Is anyone out there?

We are a bloody shambles...they don't deserve fans that still show an interest after this last 18 months (I live in hope that if I keep saying it on here enough, maybe someone at the club will take note and seriously do something about it)

You do wonder how this has managed to drag on quite so long. If there is now a statement (official or at least from a regularly to be trusted source) that we are still at interview stage then you have to assume that anyone that we thought might be on the way (Kuqi) is now no longer happening.

I am beginning to suspect that we will either end up appointing one of the current backroom staff, or at least have them in temporary charge, for the start of the season.

Im betting Pemberton will be announced before the weeks end...

Born in Chadderton

Former assitant at Bristol City where he worked with O'Drisscoll.

I'd be ok with that. Who'd actually be manager though? Or would we not have one as such - rather a team of O'Driscoll, Shirtliff & Pemberton?

Odd but worth trying something different I suppose...

I'd be ok with that. Who'd actually be manager though? Or would we not have one as such - rather a team of O'Driscoll, Shirtliff & Pemberton?

Odd but worth trying something different I suppose...

Sounds like a firm of solicitors. :)