New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I passed ISZ earlier walking the dog and SOD and some other fella walked out to his car. The other fella could have been mistaken for TP - if he wasn't away with the yoofs. No idea who he was tho, aside from tall,grey hair and looking like TP's long lost brother!

Edited by thetramdriver

I passed ISZ earlier walking the dog and SOD and some other fella walked out to his car. The other fella could have been mistaken for TP - if he wasn't away with the yoofs. No idea who he was tho, aside from tall,grey hair and looking like TP's long lost brother!

Have a look at John pemberton on google think it could be him

Might have been lee turnbull .. don't know how to put picture on lol

Was this him?

pemberton_2850409.jpg?20121025122033

Was this him?

depends how old that picture is .. the fella had a full head of grey hair! not the dark bit on top lol

pemberton_2850409.jpg?20121025122033

4 years ago, so he will be greyer now, that's John Pemberton.

Lee Turnbull;

20150626-l-lee-turnbull135-2508915_478x3

Edited by BP1960