New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed sky bet earlier this afternoon about odds for Neil Adams , who wasn't on their list at the time

He's now showing as second favourite at 7-2

How does that work?

The guy in charge of Optima Cars posted a pic of Neil Adams, he has quite a few followers because in the past he had occasionally revealed stuff. So I think you were possibly not the only one who maybe requested odds, and almost certainly not the only one who bet. Clearly if there were some bigger bets that would move it quickly.

I asked for TP, got him on, and was the practically the first to bet and only out a fever on (a few lucky F5's meant u got in erlt) batn16/1 but he then drifted.

It's even possible they got wind of the Neil Adams pic.

Had Royle as a member of the backroom staff at Norwich. Looked like an attacking manager - they scored quite a lot of goals under him from the looks of it:1.83 goals a game, which would've seen you as the League's top scorers last season in our division. That being said, he managed a good team yet left outside the play-offs, with a novice taking over and lifting them to third, while he also had a lot of money to spend.

If our financial situation is as dire as it looks we're going to be looking at youth prospects and cast offs therefore I think Bunn would probably be a better fit.

With 'finance in place' for the new stand, SD sponsorship kicking in and the recent 'aiming for the playoffs' statement, how the hell has it come to this?

If our financial situation is as dire as it looks we're going to be looking at youth prospects and cast offs therefore I think Bunn would probably be a better fit.

With 'finance in place' for the new stand, SD sponsorship kicking in and the recent 'aiming for the playoffs' statement, how the hell has it come to this?

Adams won the FA Youth Cup at Norwich

I remember the last time a novice manager came from Norwich City to Boundary Park...

signing unkown youth products and cast offs worked pretty well for him.

Edited by palmer1

Not sure about that....Adams' current role is loan management. He should have a good knowledge of what works and what doesn't regarding loans coupled with a contact list of most managers, and a background of doing them favours by loaning players to them?

Can't copy tweets on work PC, but Mike Keegan has tweeted that it is down to 3 candidates with one identified as the standout. More talks to take place with all 3 and an announcement expected on Tuesday.

Can't copy tweets on work PC, but Mike Keegan has tweeted that it is down to 3 candidates with one identified as the standout. More talks to take place with all 3 and an announcement expected on Tuesday.

More talks due with all three -

1. How much you paying us to take the role?

2. Do you know many players who will come and play for peanuts?

3. Are you happy to put £5 a week in to the milk run?

4. Zebra, Octopus, Wild Boar - choose one each to eat, wrestle and have has a pet...and why