Protest Ndxt Game

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made dossiers on everybody he is a :censored:in nerd. It would have been bigger as an upcoming opponent and would not have taken much to pad it up to its magical three figure number, once he knew he mite aswell do so.

I have no doubt that he applied for that job. Anyway I didn't really think Johnson was anything special, once an offer came we were right to take the money and run IMO.

I have no doubt that he applied for that job. Anyway I didn't really think Johnson was anything special, once an offer came we were right to take the money and run IMO.

Please compare our position now or perhaps at the end of October with last season!

Johnson was good but a fool to take that move across the Pennines, people within football will remember what he did for a very long time.

As for taking the money because he wanted to go, no way-he had a contract so 'see it out mate.' Another Corney cock up. Look where we are now!

After speaking with fellow fans involved in this. we have decided that no protest against the board will take place this week. Although we still have major issues with the way as fans we have been treated and other issues which have been listed in previous comments.

We belive the squad and david dunn needs our full backing and us to be the 12th man to turn our season around and any protest could potenially serve as a unwelcome distraction.

We are intending to get involved with the next trust meeting if possible and voice our concerns there as at this moment in time it seems the most sensible way forward. We all have one thing in common and thats we all want the best for the club. So onwards to saturday and hopefully a morale boosting win and if we are lucky more than one goal for us.

Keep the faith....

After speaking with fellow fans involved in this. we have decided that no protest against the board will take place this week. Although we still have major issues with the way as fans we have been treated and other issues which have been listed in previous comments.

We belive the squad and david dunn needs our full backing and us to be the 12th man to turn our season around and any protest could potenially serve as a unwelcome distraction.

We are intending to get involved with the next trust meeting if possible and voice our concerns there as at this moment in time it seems the most sensible way forward. We all have one thing in common and thats we all want the best for the club. So onwards to saturday and hopefully a morale boosting win and if we are lucky more than one goal for us.

Keep the faith....

Coward...

Keep the faith....

I am going to put a £1 bet that you didn't actually come up with that statement...

FWIW I think you'll have far more impact giving the team very vocal support, than p[rotesting. If in 10 games we are still as dire there might be more support for a protest.

Edited by singe

Far too few spelling and grammar mistakes to be yours.

Whilst i agree in my defence i normally post on here the most when rough on a sunday morning. So grammer etc is ignored. Today ive been to work so am in professional mode. Far from the brightest bulb but certainly not as bad as previous grammer mistakes make out. Going forward i will try to demomstrate this :)

Keep the faith....

How many others were involved?

Whilst i agree in my defence i normally post on here the most when rough on a sunday morning. So grammer etc is ignored. Today ive been to work so am in professional mode. Far from the brightest bulb but certainly not as bad as previous grammer mistakes make out. Going forward i will try to demomstrate this :)

I think you've just proved the point. :laught30:

Keep the faith....

Aw, :censored:. I've just finished my placard and stockpiled some pitchforks at the B&Q 2-for-1 sale.