Rhys Murphy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subbed for some reason. Looks like we went 1 up top when he went off. Why I don't know!!!!!!!

We went 4-5-1 to see out the game defensively and guess what? Yes we concede again, Poleon hugging the touchline when you have Yeats and Winchester on the bench?? Tactically naive again. Taking Murphy off allowed Colchester to commit another man in attack and we couldn't handle them after Rhys went off.

We went 4-5-1 to see out the game defensively and guess what? Yes we concede again, Poleon hugging the touchline when you have Yeats and Winchester on the bench?? Tactically naive again. Taking Murphy off allowed Colchester to commit another man in attack and we couldn't handle them after Rhys went off.

Colchester went 3 at the back in the second half, leaving plenty of space wide which we never effectively utilised.

Croft and Yeats would have hugged those touchlines, forcing them back, Poleon was not the answer.

First priority now though might be an experienced keeper.

Colchester went 3 at the back in the second half, leaving plenty of space wide which we never effectively utilised.

Croft and Yeats would have hugged those touchlines, forcing them back, Poleon was not the answer.

First priority now though might be an experienced keeper.

Poleon is never the answer!

I thought he looked good again yesterday. One sumptuous diagonal ball from left to right.

It didn't seem like a necessary substitution.

Few people saying he looked knackered but I didn't really notice that. Thought he looked sharp till he came off. So glad he's getting the chance now and people are coming round to him

Few people saying he looked knackered but I didn't really notice that. Thought he looked sharp till he came off. So glad he's getting the chance now and people are coming round to him

No more knackered than Philly who was holding his groin at points. He looked puzzled when sat on the bench as well

Murphy looked annoyed when he came off and rightly so ,

it was Wellens that was knackered and should have been brought off , would have pushed Jones in centre mid and brought Yeates on to stretch them because

they had gone 3 at the back .

Unfortunately our management team being as thick a pig :censored: couldn't see that.

Not really. He is of Irish descent and it was christian new years eve t'other day...

Too late, I took a New Year's Eve resolution not to rise to provocation from supposedly grown men who blame their daddy and grandpa for their own shortcomings as human beings.

Have a great developmental 2016.

I thought he looked good again yesterday. One sumptuous diagonal ball from left to right.

It didn't seem like a necessary substitution.

I thought we saw more attempted through balls in the second half than we've had for a long time. They didn't come off and it all turned to :censored: but it showed potential.

Too late, I took a New Year's Eve resolution not to rise to provocation from supposedly grown men who blame their daddy and grandpa for their own shortcomings as human beings.

Have a great developmental 2016.

You're looking for offence where there is none. Maybe he stopped in and consumed no alcohol, it was only a theory.