Rhys Murphy

In the Q&A yesterday DD was asked about Rhys Murphy & bringing him back , it was pointed out he was scoring goals DD answer was that is in League two, so my impression from the answer from DD he is clearly not rated by our management.

The arrogant :censored: wants sacking I could do a better job than him.

At least I can spot when we are about to go down to ten five minutes before that moron does!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't quite worrying that in a short timeframe we've had Rooney and Murphy move on and suddenly become deadly strikers.

What does that say about our coaching.. Or the general mood and spirit at the club?

And the people laughing it off because it's L2, they really need a wake-up call to the fact the difference in standard between L1 and that league us minimal.

Hence why relegation would be an unprecedented disaster for our club.

The similarity between both is that our moronic, idiot fans turn on players and boo them at home and away and ironically cheer if something is done right. This stuff will kill anyone's confidence and effect their game!

Soon as they leave then, bang...they hit form and play with confidence. Not just management that can destroy a player.

Edited by super_blue

The similarity between both is that our moronic, idiot fans turn on players and boo them at home and away and ironically cheer if something is done right. This stuff will kill anyone's confidence and effect their game!

Soon as they leave then, bang...they hit form and play with confidence. Not just management that can destroy a player.

Idiot fans!! Yeah I would agree,for putting up with this :censored:e for so long

Rooney was never booed your talking :censored:e.

Theres very little, if any, difference between league two and league one. Relegated teams dont always bounce back and those that come up dont always go straight back down.

If you can score goals in league two, you can score goals in league one. The runs are the same, he just needs someone to pick him out.

I don't think the goal keepers and defenders are as good in L2 on average.

Rooney was never booed your talking :censored:e.

Yes he was...where do you sit?

I was in the away end when he missed the penalty at Walsall late in the game and he was defiantly booed at. As well as various obsenittys as he came across to apologies at a distance. Think he went soon after that!

Rooney was certainly grumbled/muttered at regularly in a way Latics fans do, if not outright booed.

He was also shoved out on the wing. We never played to his strengths - apart from early doors perhaps. He had a disallowed goal against Stevenage if I remember, and bagged a goal from a rare cross in the JPT at Shrewsbury.

Murphy got worse from the fans. Recall someone on here saying he was walking on just to sit on the bench and some idiot told him he was :censored:e to his face.

Like with Robbie Simpson and a weird gap before we got him from huddersfield for the rest of the season..., will Murphy be back here for a few weeks to essentially train (with a view to us landing a fee) or potentially staying if we play him and he scores....

If Crawley are prepared to put some cash on the table in Jan i doubt we will risk playing and injuring him for the sake of 2 games! Probably going to be a request of Crawley that he didnt play if they made an offer.

I reckon £50k would be enough to get SC salivating

He's clearly trying to plot his way out of the contract he signed with us, backstabbing bastard.

Hardly that bad, standard loan player trying to keep both clubs happy and not say too much. Cisak's was much worse, going on about how big a club portsmouth where and how he was desperate to stay when his loan ends.

If Crawley are prepared to put some cash on the table in Jan i doubt we will risk playing and injuring him for the sake of 2 games! Probably going to be a request of Crawley that he didnt play if they made an offer.

I reckon £50k would be enough to get SC salivating

By the same token he could get injured playing for Crawley on Saturday.