Rhys Murphy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the 4 of us then :)

Ha. I don't think he has had the chance with us. His touch shows his class and some of the runs he made between defenders were lost on our other players. Get him and Wellens on the pitch together and something should happen.

He is our player and he is clearly in form, whenever his loan expires (if not sooner) bring him back and give him a run.

Ha. I don't think he has had the chance with us. His touch shows his class and some of the runs he made between defenders were lost on our other players. Get him and Wellens on the pitch together and something should happen.

He is our player and he is clearly in form, whenever his loan expires (if not sooner) bring him back and give him a run.

He never had a small run of games & he needs to play in a 2. I think a deal already done which is ridiculous as we paid a fee for him & then never played him

I thought he just needed a goal..he got it..then shipped out, wether he cut the mustard and for a partnership with any other strikers we have got is another matter

Currently it doesn't matter what the strike partnership is until we see some movement and support from the midfield.

If we feel a bit bitter about Murphy's goals tally up to now, imagine how Stockport feel about Kristian Dennis. On-loan from them to Macc and he's top scorer in the top 5 tiers.

From Wythenshawe, has played for Mossley, Curzon, Ashton United. Scored goals wherever he's been. Wonder if we could snatch him off Stockport...

To be fair, this could be a text book loan out. Really find some form.

That said, he is in a lower league.

The bigger is question is how we handle him when he comes back.

I'd be tempted to re jig the team round him in his current form!

Do you genuinely believe he'll be back?

To be fair, this could be a text book loan out. Really find some form.

That said, he is in a lower league.

The bigger is question is how we handle him when he comes back.

I'd be tempted to re jig the team round him in his current form!

Which text book is this and is there one lying around at BP?

He's under contract for about 12 more years yet so no rush.

Bring him back Jan if we're still struggling. Plus like Ghost says it's looking more and more likely we might be down there next year least he's proving he can score goals for fun in that league

Loan ends 20th December I think.

• 2 weeks later...