TAXI FOR DUNN!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first game at BP in a year. Was never going to go while Kelly was in, and no chance Im going back while Dunn is still there. There were no tactics. Some good players on there, but they had no idea what to do as a unit. Our players scared of tackling and very remedial skills in control the ball and winning the first ball and laying off. Southend played pretty well in parts to be fair to them and always as a team.

The referee and lineman on the north stand side has shockers too, their 2nd was well offside, their very short number 10 should have had 5 yellow cards, and other pretty fundamental mistakes.

Only positives were some good crowd in the north stand, watching the athleticos, and getting my xmas party jumper from the new shop.

I wont be back till Dunn has gone.

I don't care that he hasn't had a transfer window, he hasn't made any impact on the team or the club whatsoever and it is simply a continuation of Kelly. There is such a massive difference between when Johnson arrived and energised what was a weaker squad than this one, and the total apathy that both the players and fans seem to be showing now.

A weaker squad containing Grounds, Tarkowski, the two Smiths and Baxter.

Man for man, we've been far worse off. As a team, we look as clueless as we have for a long time. Something's clearly not right. For me, it points to Dunn.

It's far from ideal sacking two managers before Christmas and I'm sure Corney will have to swallow his pride (admitting he's :censored:ed up with his last two appointments). But, too much more of this and he needs to go.

Lose at Crewe on Saturday and I'd get rid.

Edited by longtimeblue

Someone out there must be good enough to sort this side out. It's not the worst squad we've had in this league at all, they just aren't playing. Whether it's the pllayers not putting enough effort or the tactics not working a change is needed. Someone who can get the players to run through brick walls for the Manager. Kelly and Dunn aren't those managers.

It's tactics and piss poor preparation, or complete lack of preparation....

There's no mystery about what's wrong as every first half starts off as a carbon copy of every other first half. There's a bit of variety to which brand of :censored:e we transpire to produce in the second half which at least makes it slightly interesting.

Talk us through this.......

I have, enough times. Player recruitment for one. Swindon away for another. The 2nd half against Barnsley. That's just what I've seen myself. Substitutions to win against Chesterfield and Mansfield.

He's a few games into his managerial career with someone else's squad.

It's tactics and piss poor preparation, or complete lack of preparation....

There's no mystery about what's wrong as every first half starts off as a carbon copy of every other first half. There's a bit of variety to which brand of :censored:e we transpire to produce in the second half which at least makes it slightly interesting.

Something that puzzled me tonight Before the match at maybe 6pm ish was that I saw a squad player around the ground and asked if he was starting. The response was 'don't know'.

This baffles me.

Surley your team should know if there playing well before the match so set prices can be drilled into players etc? Maybe it's just me that is over thinking it but didn't strike me as good preparation.

That was terrible but I think he needs more time. He has made no difference and tactically seems lost but his recruitment has been good and the team is good enough perhaps baring an old head at the back. It's clear they won't sack him so we need to rally around and give him until jan to show some promise. Everyone needs to remember our away form is actually quite good.

He needs to get some confidence into the keepers, sign yeates up and work out how we will,play when we don't have a right winger

Why are the players getting let off so lightly ? It is them who are a :censored:ing disgrace IMO. These guys are supposed to be professionals. Why are they reacting to the crowd ? Higdon more or less squaring up to a supporter as he was leaving the pitch at half time. With that nobhead j Wilson for not the first time reacting also. Wilson clearly couldn't give a :censored: about OAFC I hope judas takes him in January he's wank. Take mills with him too cos he's only good when playing for a contract. The less said about the fella doing a really bad impression of a goalkeeper the better. :censored:ing useless wankers the lot of em wouldnt be sad to see any of em :censored: off.

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Him and Palmer1 question everything on here

I only question people who imo are talking :censored: mate. If I question something you post it may fall into that category

Should Dunn go? Yeah :censored: it! I can't see him turning this around. We need experience & there are plenty of names out there

Well we'd be a few more points worse off with that Irish fella in charge.

Funny one that Kelly averaged a point a game and Dunns on exactly the same, Dunns brought in about half a dozen banished another half dozen and brought in a new first team coach, he has been backed already but has anything actually changed?

Someone out there must be good enough to sort this side out. It's not the worst squad we've had in this league at all, they just aren't playing. Whether it's the pllayers not putting enough effort or the tactics not working a change is needed. Someone who can get the players to run through brick walls for the Manager. Kelly and Dunn aren't those managers.

As you say Phil Brown got his players running through brick walls tonight. Most of ours do not appear to to relish a battle. Kelly was his usual competitive self though and Yeats had a go, Eckersley got forward well, that's two good games hes had now, but no doubt will be dropped again if Dummigan is fit. I'd put him at left back in place of the erratic Mills.

Jones has to come in for the totally inefective Fulton. We badly need a right winger, neither Poleon or Philiskirk fit the bill wide right.

Their first goal was the most indifferent fans have been to the opposition scoring at home. Seemed like we all expected it and couldn't give a :censored:.

Thats just what I thought too.We are so :censored:e at home that we have forgotten what it is like to win at home.We have become a joke to away teams .

As you say Phil Brown got his players running through brick walls tonight. Most of ours do not appear to to relish a battle. Kelly was his usual competitive self though and Yeats had a go, Eckersley got forward well, that's two good games hes had now, but no doubt will be dropped again if Dummigan is fit. I'd put him at left back in place of the erratic Mills.

Jones has to come in for the totally inefective Fulton. We badly need a right winger, neither Poleon or Philiskirk fit the bill wide right.

I'd say we badly need a centre half more than a right winger. I'd try Dummigan on the wing with Eckersley full back. Don't know what to do about left back tho Mills is garbage too