New manager being discussed?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should he be allowed to sign a few more players - he's shown he isn't capable of managing the ones already at the club and those he has signed.

Every player appears to have regressed since he became manager.

BP1960 loves him since he replied to one of his emails.

i spoke to Steve Eyre last week and he said no manager would get the current squad in the top half.

Reckons we need 3-4 players and a 20 goal a season striker to do that , i said if you find one sell him for £2 Mill !!!

Haha, shows Steve Ayre knows :censored: all. Johnson had Brown, Kelly, J Wilson, B Wilson, Jones, Mills, Forte, Winchester, Philiskirk in the top 5 a little over 12 months ago and they are still in the current squad!

He isnt leaving his perfect role as director of football at his club Everton to come back to Oldham in any capacity!

He isn't Director of football according to Evertons website.

Having googled it he oversees the acadamy alongside David Unsworth as well helping out with scouting and player recruitment.

Edited by yarddog73

BP1960 loves him since he replied to one of his emails.

A cheap shot, I respect him for that as I would anyone having the courtesy to do so.

However, as you and others well know I have criticised his formations and tactics on here many times.

Edited by BP1960