Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://bit.ly/1sQ2pAnSounds to me like they want him but have no chance all if buts and maybes

Ifs and buts but if the sources are to be believed you'd have to assume there was a mutual interest. If we just came out and said we wanted a manager at a Championship club, it'd be laughed off. They'd be embarrassing themselves if they didn't think it was a goer.

Sounds like Notts County coming out saying they want Shez as manager doesn't mean it's going to happen, and doesn't mean Shez wants to go thier either? Shez is on holiday and so are most of the players so no discussions will have taken place. No matter what they would still have to pay out Shezs current contract. Can't see it being true but if it does go through then obviously there are problems at BP, maybe most of our budget went on getting Shez in last season and bringing in his players ? I imagine he got a nice bonus for keeping us up as well, plus the season ticket offer, it's cost us and maybe the budget for this season isent good enough to compete.

I'm not having it that Shez didn't know the budget situation at the club and BO said on GMR Shez is aiming for playoffs at least so if this move happens somebody is clearly telling porkies!

It's all a bit of a climb down from County to install Shez as manager in the next few days! It sounds more and more to me like Shez's agent is the one doing all the talking to other clubs, whether that's on Shez's instructions or not is anyone's guess.

I'm not having it that Shez didn't know the budget situation at the club and BO said on GMR Shez is aiming for playoffs at least so if this move happens somebody is clearly telling porkies!

Never going to publically say - we are not going for promotion.

State it, but ensure that the manager doesn't have the budget to deliver = job done (if you believe the club doesn't want to go up - I remember the same being said pre the Division 1 / Prem times).

I would blame the links to the clubs on Sheridans agent...but Sheridan should have some control over how much he flaunts his name as its doing damage at his current set up. It probably is all in aid of earning an improved contract whilst his stock is high (and a few quid for the snakey agent)

A scenario Sheridan hasn't had to deal with before so can expect a mistake or two...he needs to be careful if it's all a ploy to get a bit of extra cash as he could really burn some trusted bridges.

Football League withholding money due to Notts county in order to pay debts owed to other clubs, embargo won't be lifted though as it doesn't cover all the debts owed...

How are they gonna pay compo for Shez?

Silence on club website is the usual rubbish. How they can be offering a social media course at club beyond belief.

Needs nipping in bud when asking fans to buy season tickets in todays news.

I've said it before, people will start demanding statements about when the club next orders stationary soon.

There has been no, formal, contact. As soon as there is the club will put out a statement. Until that point it is all idle speculation.

Shez: We've got a good chance to sign Holloway. He's stalling on a Fleetwood deal because he wants to come here.

SC: Fine, sign him. We need a good battering ram.

Shez: He wants more than the £25k we've offered

SC: (cough, splutter). How much?

Shez: £50k should seal it.

SC: (chokes). :censored: off. We don't need a battering ram.

Shez: But you said..

SC:. Whoa. I said you can sign who you want. You can even give a few free parking permits (no more than 10), but the budget is THE budget. A whopping one million in total, including coaching staff...and the cleaners...and away travel.

Shez: but we need...

SC: :censored: off. Close the door.

Shez: but you said...

SC: :censored: off is what i said.

Shez: okay, i will. Notts County want me.

SC:hahahahaha (tears of laughs rolling down his face).

http://bit.ly/1sQ2pAnSounds to me like they want him but have no chance all if buts and maybes

Sounds like loads of their sources jumped the gun. There's a huge difference between wanting someone and actually appointing them. Not sure they realise just how much of a big deal it would be for us to lose Shez, or maybe they think we have a clueless and weak board. There may be some truth in the latter but fortunately I think the board understand the importance of Shez at the present time.

Corney doesn't deserve us fans. If he lets this happen, he will have permanently lost at least one paying customer. I can't accept that a :censored: League Two side can offer more than us. That is where I draw the line.