Pre season protest

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno. why wouldnt it?

Because Corney's not likely to divert any extra cash to the playing budget when he's got a stand to finish. Because the extent of our amibition is to stay in League One. Because they've significantly discounted over 1,000 season tickets.

Duck these keyboard warriors Westy, you do what you feel needs to be done and keep going, if any of these idiots got of there keyboards and went to the meeting or protest then listen to them.

Your giving the guy :censored: when he got off his arse and did something about it and giving it him for having his opinion, he went to the meeting he's allowed it. You behind your desks or phones its your opinion you my friends can suck one

Duck these keyboard warriors Westy, you do what you feel needs to be done and keep going, if any of these idiots got of there keyboards and went to the meeting or protest then listen to them.

Your giving the guy :censored: when he got off his arse and did something about it and giving it him for having his opinion, he went to the meeting he's allowed it. You behind your desks or phones its your opinion you my friends can suck one

We seem to have a large number of younger fans who are obsessed with licking arse and sucking dick when people don't agree with them, a worrying trend if you ask me.

He apologised in advance for his grammar and people still slated him it's people like that who were probably bullys/ bullied or wife beaters.

I ain't no kid mate I'm a welder not a writer have, you used your opinion to come up with that after reading my post.

He apologised in advance for his grammar and people still slated him it's people like that who were probably bullys/ bullied or wife beaters.

I ain't no kid mate I'm a welder not a writer have, you used your opinion to come up with that after reading my post.

Im pretty sure most people don't care about his grammar. It's the fact as covered all over this thread that despite being given answers he didn't believe them which negates the point in asking in the first place. If you've made your mind up already why ask?

I ain't sucking no dick neither i applaud guys with passion not idiots behind a keyboard

Idiots behind a keyboard telling strangers to 'suck one' you mean? I'm only making a point so don't get angry and hit your wife or anything.

Says the post of a complete idiot.

Irony

Im pretty sure most people don't care about his grammar. It's the fact as covered all over this thread that despite being given answers he didn't believe them which negates the point in asking in the first place. If you've made your mind up already why ask?

Idiots behind a keyboard telling strangers to 'suck one' you mean? I'm only making a point so don't get angry and hit your wife or anything.

I ain't sucking no dick neither i applaud guys with passion not idiots behind a keyboard

Someone just got Rogererd