Pre season protest

Wasn't it reported that we had matched County's offer or even bettered it but Shez wanted out in any case? This assumption that he went for more money is exactly that, maybe like he said we didn't match his ambition, it's not that unbelievable is it?

So you want me to abandon one assumption and adopt your assumption? Brilliant.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mood seems to have changed on OWTB. When Shez left it was all speculation about the budget probably being reduced thereby tying his hands.

Now it seems that some posters are convinced that he left purely to gain an increased personal salary.

I think that some people need to re-assess their logic.

Surely you don't mean Koukash and Vaughan?

I didnt actually.

I am not going to name names or sources regarding serious interest last season as it may not have been correct but what does seem true is that TTA want back their investment in OAFC 2004 Ltd which is represented by accumulated losses during their tenure. The logic baffles me.

Edited by ChaddySmoker

I know some of you have had your doubts about the protest etc and that is fair enough. The group on Facebook was set up as member only so we could try to avoid people coming on insulting fans who had genuine concerns. Sadly this has not stopped this, however I can take it on the chin and accept it some of the points made have been fair if I am honest. I am not experienced at all in anything like this and can only learn from any mistakes.

What I can confirm however is that a member of the trust is 100% going to be doing a open question and answer session on Saturday at the grey mare pub I've just had a phone call to confirm this. So if you don't agree with what I have done or said recently fair enough but if you do have any concerns you would like to ask face to face then the opportunity is there on Sat and the more people there the more you would like to hope the trust will take notice.

reply from oldham for season tickets

Thanks for the mail.

We are not refunding Season Tickets at this stage. Whilst disappointed at John’s departure, we move on and hope that once a new manager is appointed he will receive the same backing from supporters that John enjoyed.

reply from oldham for season tickets

Thanks for the mail.

We are not refunding Season Tickets at this stage. Whilst disappointed at John’s departure, we move on and hope that once a new manager is appointed he will receive the same backing from supporters that John enjoyed.

Good.

The mood seems to have changed on OWTB. When Shez left it was all speculation about the budget probably being reduced thereby tying his hands.

Now it seems that some posters are convinced that he left purely to gain an increased personal salary.

I think that some people need to re-assess their logic.

I didnt actually.

I am not going to name names or sources regarding serious interest last season as it may not have been correct but what does seem true is that TTA want back their investment in OAFC 2004 Ltd which is represented by accumulated losses during their tenure. The logic baffles me.

A member of the Board, and Chair of the Trust, hsd confirmed the budget has more or less remained the same.

Maybe it would help to compile a list of questions on here to be taken to Saturdays meeting and asked (with response recorded) on out behalf by the protest group.

I'll start.

Has the budget for 16/17 remaon in line with 15/16?

Had it changed since John Sheridan has been appointed?

Maybe it would help to compile a list of questions on here to be taken to Saturdays meeting and asked (with response recorded) on out behalf by the protest group.

I'll start.

Has the budget for 16/17 remaon in line with 15/16?

Had it changed since John Sheridan has been appointed?

Simon Brooke says it's in line with the budgets he's seen whilst on the board...

Simon Brooke says it's in line with the budgets he's seen whilst on the board...

I know, it was my tweet. The reason for prompting was to get some focus from the negativity of this thread, also the response would get a much wider audience and be from the horses mouth. I didn't want to condemn someone with a different opinion than mine.