Pre season protest

This bloke here who does not have the mental capacity to hold a proper conversation with anyone has already been in to meet with the club, and attended the open fans forum trust meeting, where only 5 fans actually turned up. Now that is embarrassing 5 fans at an open trust meeting when there are loads on here who have quite a lot to say quite a lot of the time. One of the main reasons I didn't go in yesterday was I want to speak to Simon Corney and he was not available. It has now be arranged that I may well get a meeting with Simon Corney. You might not agree with what I have done or said but lots of others do. There is no need at all for you to come on the Internet and start making demeaning comments about me when I suspect you don't even know me.

Can you post a copy of the notes you took during that meeting? The questions you asked and the answers you got?

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bloke here who does not have the mental capacity to hold a proper conversation with anyone has already been in to meet with the club, and attended the open fans forum trust meeting, where only 5 fans actually turned up. Now that is embarrassing 5 fans at an open trust meeting when there are loads on here who have quite a lot to say quite a lot of the time. One of the main reasons I didn't go in yesterday was I want to speak to Simon Corney and he was not available. It has now be arranged that I may well get a meeting with Simon Corney. You might not agree with what I have done or said but lots of others do. There is no need at all for you to come on the Internet and start making demeaning comments about me when I suspect you don't even know me.

So is it because you didn't have time or because Corney wasn't there? Make your mind up.

They have no idea what they're doing. They're all sheep. You ask majority of the protesters to say why they're protesting and they can't. That video was embarrassing yesterday. Don't say lack of communication from the club is a problem the turn down a meeting with them. He couldn't meet the club because he doesn't have the mental capacity to hold a proper discussion regarding his concerns. As proved on Facebook yesterday when people were making points to the protesters. They say something like lack of communication so someone says take the meeting. They reply with get out of Corneys arse. Idiots

Jesus wept take a step back.

Several reasons why the meeting was declined yesterday I have not got the time to list them all. What I will say is a further meeting has been offered and subject to availability will go ahead within the next couple of weeks.

Also there is the open fan meeting on Saturday that I hope lots of fans can attended.

Why won't you go into them? Sounds like a conspiracy.

You never tell us anything.

Boooooooooooo.

What's with all the protest police? Last time I checked I wasn't living in North Korea, from the picture posted on here I counted a minimum of 40 people of all ages and sexes that's despite it being at short notice on a working day for most, nobody is being forced to participate so why all the angst?If it's not for you fair enough move on.

Vaughan actually managed to fail the Fit and Proper Person's Test which seemed impossible to fail, so yes.

Koukash is debatable, but he doesn't seem to make many positive headlines.

This is pretty much what I was going to say - Vaughan clearly doesn't fit the description 'credible' but does Koukash not? Admittedly, he's a bit of a loony but does that mean his interest was not credible?

This is pretty much what I was going to say - Vaughan clearly doesn't fit the description 'credible' but does Koukash not? Admittedly, he's a bit of a loony but does that mean his interest was not credible?

His interest might have been but speak to some Salford fans about him...

Better the devil you know.

you carry on bud, there is a lot more folk with you than against you

I think everyone is in agreement that someone from the club needs to come out and tell the fans what is happening, especially as they knew about the planned protest.

Towards the end of the season I thought the club were doing quite well on communicating with the fans but ever since the speculation over Sheridan leaving it seems to have all gone quiet.

Personally, I think something is in the pipeline. Either we are ready to enter administration or Corney has lined a buyer up and is trying to recoup as much money as possible before he goes. Each theory would explain why they were so desperate to sell season tickets early and to let Sheridan go.

As for protesting, it needs to be planned better. They should have accepted the offer to go in and speak to the club. Maybe asked other fans what answers they wanted before the meeting. Then posted them for all to see and let everyone make their minds up.

I don't get the feeling that anyone is happy with the way the club is being run but I do get a feeling that it is only driving more fans away. That's worrying,

I think everyone is in agreement that someone from the club needs to come out and tell the fans what is happening, especially as they knew about the planned protest.

Towards the end of the season I thought the club were doing quite well on communicating with the fans but ever since the speculation over Sheridan leaving it seems to have all gone quiet.

Personally, I think something is in the pipeline. Either we are ready to enter administration or Corney has lined a buyer up and is trying to recoup as much money as possible before he goes. Each theory would explain why they were so desperate to sell season tickets early and to let Sheridan go.

As for protesting, it needs to be planned better. They should have accepted the offer to go in and speak to the club. Maybe asked other fans what answers they wanted before the meeting. Then posted them for all to see and let everyone make their minds up.

I don't get the feeling that anyone is happy with the way the club is being run but I do get a feeling that it is only driving more fans away. That's worrying,

We know what is happening. Sheridan left after getting a better offer and we are looking for a new manager. What else is there to know? Why do you think something has radically changed from the end of last season just because Shez jumped for a higher salary? Or do you think he left for less money?

We know what is happening. Sheridan left after getting a better offer and we are looking for a new manager. What else is there to know? Why do you think something has radically changed from the end of last season just because Shez jumped for a higher salary? Or do you think he left for less money?

Have you read the comments he made during the Notts press conference and quoted on the back page of the Chron? Where he said he had taken us as far as he could & didn't want a season on struggle, given they provide one of the few quotable insights into what went on, do you believe them or dismiss them?

Wasn't it reported that we had matched County's offer or even bettered it but Shez wanted out in any case? This assumption that he went for more money is exactly that, maybe like he said we didn't match his ambition, it's not that unbelievable is it?

Wasn't it reported that we had matched County's offer or even bettered it but Shez wanted out in any case? This assumption that he went for more money is exactly that, maybe like he said we didn't match his ambition, it's not that unbelievable is it?

With the greatest respect an ambitious person might aim a little higher than Notts County.