Steve Robinson

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really like the sound of Robinson! Didn't know much about him but from what he's saying and the staff he's brought in dare I say it looks positive!

Just a note on Connor Ripley very good young keeper! Vary highly rated at Boro by our GK coach Leo Percovich, I thought he would have been at a top end League one club or Championship this season

Guest Stanley30

Just watched the interview.very impressed! Made all the right noises and sounds like he has a plan, unlike Kelly who sounded distinctly average

Just a note on Connor Ripley very good young keeper! Vary highly rated at Boro by our GK coach Leo Percovich, I thought he would have been at a top end League one club or Championship this season

Well you thought right my friend!

Good interview he's known Winchester since he was 15 believes he can get the best out of him.

Sounds like he has a nice blend of a modern coach a pro licence and using modern coaching techniques of strength and conditioning training and sports science, with a few old skool values of getting the ball in the box and being well organised. Worked very well for Leicester last season. Fingers crossed

Where is this interview of Robinson?

Yep, that's a football manager.

Makes loads of sense for him to bring in people he knows and trusts (and know each other) as his first signings. Now we have the scaffolding of a squad up, we are a much better prospect for free agents to join us.

Structured, direct, fast attacking football is what got us out of the mess in the past 6 months, so I'm game for that.

Got some good experienced heads round him.

I believe in Steve!

Edited by Simpo