Swindon (h)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible 1st half, that midfield is absolutely terrible, why is Fane on the bench? Why is Klok on the left wing? I wasn't at coventry last week, those that were said croft deserved to start, well he's been terrible too. We desperately need pace down the wings, someone to give a bit of support to ladapo and erwin who I feel sorry for, they've got absolutrly nothing of quality off anyone to feed on.

That was collectively crap he literally could take the entire team off. Swindon are just passing the ball around us far too easily.

Fane has disappeared up the tunnel I assume he's coming on which should break swindons passing rythem which will be a plus. However our passing has been absolutely atrocious.

Edited by GlossopLatic

My favourite is Banks pointing at players he should be marking then blaming others for his bone idle attitude for the next couple of minutes, he needs to get on with it and attempt a tackle, how Winchester can't get a start in this midfield is beyond me. Erwin and Ladapo are literally feeding of punts and it must be soul destroying for any forward, glad it was only one at halftime it surely can't get worse.

My favourite is Banks pointing at players he should be marking then blaming others for his bone idle attitude for the next couple of minutes, he needs to get on with it and attempt a tackle, how Winchester can't get a start in this midfield is beyond me. Erwin and Ladapo are literally feeding of punts and it must be soul destroying for any forward, glad it was only one at halftime it surely can't get worse.

Banks loves to point and talk once a phase of play has broke down rather than shouting and screaming during play!