Swindon (h)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we may just have to admit we're just not good enough, we set up defensively and just don't look like we've got a goal in us, a couple of things I noticed today which had me scratching my head, we had a free kick 30 yards out and we had 6 players behind the ball when Swindon had every man back which make no sense at all to me but more worryingly at home we look like the away team with every man in our own half, there was no pressure on the ball and we gave Swindon far too much opportunity to stroll up the pitch at will, if our defence has an off day we get battered and Swindon in truth should of had three or four in each half, it's difficult to know where to go from here because this group look like they ain't good enough and after only scoring in one of five home games and winning three points out fifteen at home Robinson needs to take a good look at himself because it's painful to watch.

Also whoever decides on the watering of the pitch wants f*****g too!!

The pitch is shagged already. Huge divots near the touch line which were clearly a cause for concern for the head groundsman.

This after an unseasonably mild September, so god knows what it'll be like come December.

The pitch is shagged already. Huge divots near the touch line which were clearly a cause for concern for the head groundsman.

This after an unseasonably mild September, so god knows what it'll be like come December.

You mean our "biological pitch renovation" hasn't been the resounding success we all expected it to be?

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/summer-update-regarding-sportsdirect.com-park-pitch-3210528.aspx