Winding up petition from HM Customs

Hardly shocking news, AL is out of his depth and he is slowly slowly sinking...

players haven’t been paid today either, i suggest any mad person planning on buying a season ticket during this early bird offer to think again because this seems only a desperate attempt to get your money to pay old bills...We cannot survive on crowds of 2,500 and What will happen in the close season when there is no cash flow? 
Dont’t forget this is a bloke who neglected pension payments of staff, has previous of paying staff late, owes the taxman, owed for utility bills which resulted in electricity being cut off, had to pay ex employees thousands out of court, refuses to pay the landlords..

Yet some still think he is our saviour 🙄

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Hardly shocking news, AL is out of his depth and he is slowly slowly sinking...

players haven’t been paid today either, i suggest any mad person planning on buying a season ticket during this early bird offer to think again because this seems only a desperate attempt to get your money to pay old bills...We cannot survive on crowds of 2,500 and What will happen in the close season when there is no cash flow? 
Dont’t forget this is a bloke who neglected pension payments of staff, has previous of paying staff late, owes the taxman, owed for utility bills which resulted in electricity being cut off, had to pay ex employees thousands out of court, refuses to pay the landlords..

Yet some still think he is our saviour 🙄

Who this this?  He isn't... just like Blitz isn't.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, jorvik_latic said:

One of our players has complained to the Football League for late payment of wages. Natalie has been called into a meeting with the EFL to discuss the situation and also update them on the issues with the landlord. Natalie says its news to her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7790809/amp/AHEAD-GAME-Buck-stops-Bruce-bungling-search-new-chief.html

Simon Corney isn’t the Landlord, stop believing everything you read in the Daily Fail another rag!!

2 minutes ago, markgaston said:

Simon Corney isn’t the Landlord, stop believing everything you read in the Daily Fail another rag!!

Like I said further up this thread, it’s a minor inaccuracy. After today’s news, you still think it’s all untrue? 

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Some fans still believe this joker is putting in circa 200k a month 😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

I think he probably is, he'd have to be or we would be aware of a lot more missed bills/salaries.  Trouble is... that is apparently not enough.  

He could just stop taking so much bad advice and/or making so many bad decisions and have to put less in....

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

He could just stop taking so much bad advice and/or making so many bad decisions and have to put less in....

Wonder if they're still feeling smug about Barry saving them £50k on H&S now.

What a bloody mess.

I am sure we have all  put on here previously,  it takes about 2 month to get to this stage of publication in the Gazette.

Every time I see these, I think Leyton Orient and how someone just piggy backed for a debt of £500.00  ( I think it was club photographer) to put them into admin. 

Scary that we at least know of one company that the club owes money too. Our landlord. Debenture is registered and the rent is in dispute.

I am sure EFl rules are if we go into admin before the 27th March, we take  the -12 point deduction this season. After 27th March, it rolls fwd to next season.

Again, we make more news off the pitch than on it..

25 minutes ago, underdog said:

What a bloody mess.

I am sure we have all  put on here previously,  it takes about 2 month to get to this stage of publication in the Gazette.

Every time I see these, I think Leyton Orient and how someone just piggy backed for a debt of £500.00  ( I think it was club photographer) to put them into admin. 

Scary that we at least know of one company that the club owes money too. Our landlord. Debenture is registered and the rent is in dispute.

I am sure EFl rules are if we go into admin before the 27th March, we take  the -12 point deduction this season. After 27th March, it rolls fwd to next season.

Again, we make more news off the pitch than on it..

It's ok, the trust (not you) have said everything is fine. Wonder what Darren thinks

29 minutes ago, underdog said:

Typically, Latics lose 12 points, get relegated and on-loan Wilson fires Notts County to promotion. 
The "shit show" is wearing down my  will to care any more.

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It's ok, the trust (not you) have said everything is fine. Wonder what Darren thinks

The FSA said in our September review that there are two key questions that would highlight concerns and we should ensure we are asking every month.

1) Are we paying our bills? fulfilling our legal obligations?

2) Are the staff being paid on time?

I at least ask question one every meeting. At my last meeting in February,  I asked the Trust rep said he was up to date with the club finances.  Bearing in mind there was a Club board meeting in January too. he confirmed he was up to date

1 minute ago, underdog said:

The FSA said in our September review that there are two key questions that would highlight concerns and we should ensure we are asking every month.

1) Are we paying our bills? fulfilling our legal obligations?

2) Are the staff being paid on time?

I at least ask question one every meeting. At my last meeting in February,  I asked the Trust rep said he was up to date with the club finances.  Bearing in mind there was a Club board meeting in January too. he confirmed he was up to date

So is Darren a liar or clueless?

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So is Darren a liar or clueless?

ohhh....there are lots of scenario's all are our best guesses without someone actually asking him directly. If I was to give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he was not advised as a director of the football club. 

He maybe still contactable on twitter, he likes to engage via this method of comms

cheers

Archived