Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting.. share split

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/gInxG3gCMFgxOpiQYszHRHW7mQPRDW9bCRADGh3ZsOU/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAIGBWA55QESLAMV4Q&Expires=1520508667&Signature=WxjJNvlKR2N4uKWjOkhOuu94LCw%3D&x-amz-security-token=FQoDYXdzEKL%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwEaDDB5LEPFyAPi0w0hAiK3A%2FYWSpn2lv3EPcujHczkbHnNo4%2FeMpnDX53h9jFuYYjrrqPHI4p7ziur40bjGcNVANzFsk2zqyaUQtK%2BQJBDDHNTqVP42RYK0CH6pmg0C20MQvRfu2CkCS9F6XTGj2BRoPzk2N1bMQBD5ModyZ6UzAAjHa5GSoleR8yof%2FiYRdyReD1%2FAUkpIyJBG0Y51pbxKCSFthCbbIcowasd7%2BdFu9g%2BqKPP5G8oRVuEYS6RH2mDcn5uWZqo6igPT211%2F7VwT%2BPxXIVHMUYjkFJAI8bY73WHo6a8EKLv%2FEOlMDtCzSo%2FgN8Wlm8ss%2BvK4D9b4ue3Y8trXy1QWT%2F11cuyrAYtV0TltV%2FzX4UCLeDLAduaLH3gyBYCkiqksj3au%2FQHq6jWT2qS9nClgjRa9rYWQ9438GFFqEYdPLgzQlg%2B2LRthdmtk7bMFzMA19DI3IB8CJdssQzuotIw3ZWy71jzDN7%2BFDSw%2BQjBpvjU1YsQkLNfHw3%2B7D0htAOB3EIqWWtvAU4MYDhFRawyGVClD8R3I4lwsbtsGjfyeD4E9sTT4bcpQhLCvW6Vx3mstFb5DMjhiJ9GVaLCPakQHl8oiPqD1QU%3D

Total 200

A Ordinary 194 Full voting right

B Ordinary 6 No Voting rights

A Ordinary 2 x 97 =194 AL & SC

B Ordinary 2 x 3 =6 Trust Oldham

Changed from 97+3 so parity.

"Takeover" does seem to be stretching the definition somewhat.

AL can change things, he just has to get SC to agree.

Alternative links

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/filing-history/MzE5OTM3MTk1MWFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

or click from here.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/filing-history

On 27/01/2018 at 9:25 AM, Andy b said:

Agree.

worrying reflection of some people's outlook on life isn't it. Mere survival is not something to be thankful for. 

Not read this topic for a while but thought two posts summed it up perfectly...

Andy B hits the nail on the head above. And the reason that plenty who throw scorn at those who hate how Corney has acted over the past decade and who are happy for mere survival to be thankful for is because they have Gary1906's outlook below.

On 27/01/2018 at 2:38 AM, Gary1906 said:

The politics of the new stand have always been irrelevant to me, I just want to go to Latics, watch a game, cheer them on and hopefully see them win.

It's clear we have many different types of fan and how we support/follow the club. Yet, what I find utterly illogical is that someone who isn't interested in the politics of the club gets involved in conversations with fans who are interested in the politics of the club. Maybe they should practice what they preach and just go to Latics and watch a game.

Who knows, but my best guess is that SC has to be around for a period of time as part of the Fit & Proper persons qualifications, reason approval was granted, or to ensure AL is suitably qualified for some aspect.

My worst guess is that AL is brassick.

25 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Not read this topic for a while but thought two posts summed it up perfectly...

Andy B hits the nail on the head above. And the reason that plenty who throw scorn at those who hate how Corney has acted over the past decade and who are happy for mere survival to be thankful for is because they have Gary1906's outlook below.

It's clear we have many different types of fan and how we support/follow the club. Yet, what I find utterly illogical is that someone who isn't interested in the politics of the club gets involved in conversations with fans who are interested in the politics of the club. Maybe they should practice what they preach and just go to Latics and watch a game.

They might not be "interested", but it certainly doesn't preclude them from passing comment on the said item.

1 hour ago, singe said:

Interesting.. share split

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/gInxG3gCMFgxOpiQYszHRHW7mQPRDW9bCRADGh3ZsOU/application-pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=ASIAIGBWA55QESLAMV4Q&Expires=1520508667&Signature=WxjJNvlKR2N4uKWjOkhOuu94LCw%3D&x-amz-security-token=FQoDYXdzEKL%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwEaDDB5LEPFyAPi0w0hAiK3A%2FYWSpn2lv3EPcujHczkbHnNo4%2FeMpnDX53h9jFuYYjrrqPHI4p7ziur40bjGcNVANzFsk2zqyaUQtK%2BQJBDDHNTqVP42RYK0CH6pmg0C20MQvRfu2CkCS9F6XTGj2BRoPzk2N1bMQBD5ModyZ6UzAAjHa5GSoleR8yof%2FiYRdyReD1%2FAUkpIyJBG0Y51pbxKCSFthCbbIcowasd7%2BdFu9g%2BqKPP5G8oRVuEYS6RH2mDcn5uWZqo6igPT211%2F7VwT%2BPxXIVHMUYjkFJAI8bY73WHo6a8EKLv%2FEOlMDtCzSo%2FgN8Wlm8ss%2BvK4D9b4ue3Y8trXy1QWT%2F11cuyrAYtV0TltV%2FzX4UCLeDLAduaLH3gyBYCkiqksj3au%2FQHq6jWT2qS9nClgjRa9rYWQ9438GFFqEYdPLgzQlg%2B2LRthdmtk7bMFzMA19DI3IB8CJdssQzuotIw3ZWy71jzDN7%2BFDSw%2BQjBpvjU1YsQkLNfHw3%2B7D0htAOB3EIqWWtvAU4MYDhFRawyGVClD8R3I4lwsbtsGjfyeD4E9sTT4bcpQhLCvW6Vx3mstFb5DMjhiJ9GVaLCPakQHl8oiPqD1QU%3D

Total 200

A Ordinary 194 Full voting right

B Ordinary 6 No Voting rights

A Ordinary 2 x 97 =194 AL & SC

B Ordinary 2 x 3 =6 Trust Oldham

Changed from 97+3 so parity.

"Takeover" does seem to be stretching the definition somewhat.

AL can change things, he just has to get SC to agree.

Alternative links

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/filing-history/MzE5OTM3MTk1MWFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

or click from here.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/filing-history

Hi Singe

With regards to the Trust shares and voting and board level, yes your Rep is and does vote.

Its because its wrote/honoured in the clubs own articles of association that gives your rep equal parity - or so I am led to believe

Hope this helps

12 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hi Singe

With regards to the Trust shares and voting and board level, yes your Rep is and does vote.

Its because its wrote/honoured in the clubs own articles of association that gives your rep equal parity - or so I am led to believe

Hope this helps

Thanks Tracy, much appreciated, a really important clarification.

2 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

What previous regime?

AL has only acquired less than a 50% interest, with a 50% share of the voting rights. He cannot change anything.

Edit: I see.

Any of the 'I'm not @rsed about ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun' lads wanna hear why Corney appears to retain equal share capital with our new "owner"?

3 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Edit: I see.

Any of the 'I'm not @rsed about ka-myoo-ni-ka-shun' lads wanna hear why Corney appears to retain equal share capital with our new "owner"?

Kind of.

Not a biggie though.

We're winning... 

:grin:

2 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

You what?

I will take this very slowly. The Trust owned 3% of the shares but those shares do not have voting rights.

New shares have been issued; The Trust still own 3% of the shares and still do not have any voting rights!

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Hi Singe

Hope this helps

Tracy there is a massive difference between Directors having a vote and shares with voting rights,

34 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Latest from Ibby - Adam Pearson and Nicola Cortese might be coming on board... 

No no no. No. Not at all. No. It's Adam Ant and Martin Scorsese. Adam to advise on mental health issues and Marty to tart up the production on TWAL. They're both friends of Scholesy, who is our new assistant manager. 

50 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I can't see that a (jargon alert) Persons with Significant Control statement has been filed. That would clarify. 

Exactly. We know that the number of issued shares has doubled but we don't yet know how these are distributed between Corney and Lemsagam.

Archived