Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, laticsmarra said:

Absolutely fascinating. Most Directors don't put their home addresses on Companies House if they have any sense. They either use their companies trading address or an "Accomodation Address"  where their company is registered. This  is entirely  legal and   

Protects  the home/familly address from crank mail  and attention.

It's not Simon Corney's home address.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/search?q="10 Crooked Usage, London, N3 3HB

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Anyone found odds for Latics promotion from Division 1 next season?

Could be a good time for a flutter before the bookies latch on to the  clubs investment plans. 

Unlikley to be quoted anywhere or if they are the overround will be beyond outrageous.  Do we know what the club's investment plans are?  Can't say I have latched into them yet.

31 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Unlikley to be quoted anywhere or if they are the overround will be beyond outrageous.  Do we know what the club's investment plans are?  Can't say I have latched into them yet.

Lookerssyandandy knows but he won't share the information 

37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

The word of new directors suggests to me some substantial investment next season. 

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Anyone found odds for Latics promotion from Division 1 next season?

Could be a good time for a flutter before the bookies latch on to the  clubs investment plans. 

No, as we aren't confirmed to be in the division next season. 

The odds won't change significantly between now and the season's end though. Bookies tend to have us around 30/1 for promotion. Cant see that changing much, as the bookies base their odds on many factors, including fan base. 

There are usually some good value bets to be had in our division as a result. 

On 11/04/2018 at 5:42 PM, Dick_Valentine said:

I can’t see past Sunderland going up (if they come down) so everyone else will be fighting for the other two places. Will be tough! 

Said the Sunderland fans at the start of this season....

Its a funny old game.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Said the Sunderland fans at the start of this season....

Its a funny old game.

Doubt there was much optimism at Sunderland back in August.  It was pretty clear the club was a disaster area.

On 11 April 2018 at 1:58 PM, BP1960 said:

The word of new directors suggests to me some substantial investment next season. 

Excellent just waiting for one of the previous lot to submit his resignation still.

Archived