Ex players and that

Would Garrity fall into this category?. Got lots of dogs on here and I thought he was better than that.  Certainly not fantastic but was up and down, put a challenge in and rocked up with the odd goal. Who would be happy with him cocking up now and then in this current midfield?.

Interestingly league 2's top 3 managers are Richie Wellens at Orient, Brown at Barrow and Evans at Stevenage.

All clubs that changed their manager late last season, got a bounce and stayed up, and continued with great form this season.

....just to be clear I'm NOT saying I'd take any of them, just an observation😉

1 minute ago, Londonboy said:

Interestingly league 2's top 3 managers are Richie Wellens at Orient, Brown at Barrow and Evans at Stevenage.

All clubs that changed their manager late last season, got a bounce and stayed up, and continued with great form this season.

....just to be clear I'm NOT saying I'd take any of them, just an observation😉

Who at Barrow? 

On 9/8/2022 at 3:11 PM, LaticsPete said:

From today’s Guardian re Graham Potter going to Chelsea 

“At Östersund Potter built a squad on second chances and took them to the Europa League knockouts: he made high-level performers out of Jamie Hopcutt, who had been discarded by York,”

He's not a manager, he's a miracle worker.

• Like 1