Ex players and that

Prefer Charles Dunne so far.

I prefer Dunne to Reckord too.

Imagine Wellens (who I love as much as anybody) in Robinson's hard running, high energy midfield? :lol:

Such a high, constant work rate over occasional brilliance seems the way to go in this league. (Provided it starts producing goals).

We'll get this all season and have half a chance on the back of it.

I prefer Dunne to Reckord too.

Imagine Wellens (who I love as much as anybody) in Robinson's hard running, high energy midfield? :lol:

Such a high, constant work rate over occasional brilliance seems the way to go in this league. (Provided it starts producing goals).

We'll get this all season and have half a chance on the back of it.

Reckord's looked very good to me.

Dunne makes me worry at one-on-ones. So far I've seen nothing I can fault Reckord on. Crossing is superb too.

Reckord's looked very good to me.

Dunne makes me worry at one-on-ones. So far I've seen nothing I can fault Reckord on. Crossing is superb too.

Got to disagree. Dunne was superb last night had that winger in his back pocket. Didn't give him an inch. Looks a lot more comfortable on the ball than reckford

Got to disagree. Dunne was superb last night had that winger in his back pocket. Didn't give him an inch. Looks a lot more comfortable on the ball than reckford

Both are good, I can see Dunne also doing well at centre back if required.

Edited by BP1960

Was only once, and I'm still quite happy we've got Dunne from early viewings, but he got skinned for that sitter Bury missed on Saturday...

Paul Dickov in the frame to become boss at Central Coast Mariners here in Oz. Probably the smallest team in the A-League, did punch above their weight but have had a disastrous couple of seasons.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/08/25/two-remain-race-mariners-top-job

Peter Storrie - the ex Pompy fella who was cleared of dodgy transfer dealings with Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric - is their chairman. File under car crash waiting to happen.

Peter Storrie - the ex Pompy fella who was cleared of dodgy transfer dealings with Harry Redknapp and Milan Mandaric - is their chairman. File under car crash waiting to happen.

Could have legs then. There is a link between them and Dickov. I should probably put "allegedly" before this, but Harry Redknapp had a few grand on Dickov to become our manager in 2010 after a tip off...

The great mystery of how Darren Kelly became a manager continues Hyde lost 1-0 at Glossop.

Hyde hardly had a shot on target their fans thought the performance was an embarrassment and Kelly himself stood their all game arms folded occasionally looking at his watch, no instructions given to the team and, no shouts of encouragement all game.

What the hell was on that PowerPoint presentation?