Ex players and that

5 minutes ago, singe said:

I don't realise Aaron Wilbraham only played 4 times for us. 

40 years old, crikey.

Was a bit sickening seeing Dale headline Match of the Day. 

Particularly as it was such a dire game. Two poor sides for the majority. Came alive for last 10 minutes. 

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Was unbelievable for us. 

Agreed

I rated him up with Goram and Gerrard as the best I've seen here. Not sure what has gone wrong.  Did he start to believe his own hype? Interesting that Boro didnt seem to rate him as highly as we did. Struggled at Burton where they had obviously got him in to be number one on the strength of what he did for us. Looked overweight at Bury. Unlucky with injury at PNE. MInd you still young for a keeper so could still make it at a higher level.  Hands up those who had a bet on him playing for England.

5 minutes ago, astottie said:

Agreed

I rated him up with Goram and Gerrard as the best I've seen here. Not sure what has gone wrong.  Did he start to believe his own hype? Interesting that Boro didnt seem to rate him as highly as we did. Struggled at Burton where they had obviously got him in to be number one on the strength of what he did for us. Looked overweight at Bury. Unlucky with injury at PNE. MInd you still young for a keeper so could still make it at a higher level.  Hands up those who had a bet on him playing for England.

We were set up very defensively which would have helped 

13 hours ago, astottie said:

Agreed

Steady on. He was good for us. You’re getting a wee bit carried away there though...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witty said:

Anthony Grant from Shrewsbury to Swindon. 

We had him on loan from Chelsea in 2006...I had to look that up.

No you mean,  Anthony “the judge” Grant. 

That’s how he likes to be known.

Edited by Lukers1