Ex players and that

someone laughed at my comment that he'd play in the top league one day! another point about him, turned down a place at Cambridge university to play football, fair play to the lad

Are any top league clubs after him?

Apparently, Linfield were runners up last year. Is there relegation in the Irish Premiership? Just asking like...

Yes there is relegation.

Being from Northern Ireland and watching the irish league games when I'm not in Oldham, Millar will do well if fit.

I said it back then and i'll say it again now. Tom Adeyemi is going to turn out to be a very capable Premiership player.

glad someone agrees around this place, i said the same.. raw attributes were there for all to see (i even compared him to steven gerrard, maybe that was going too far)

glad someone agrees around this place, i said the same.. raw attributes were there for all to see (i even compared him to steven gerrard, maybe that was going too far)

I said it back then and i'll say it again now. Tom Adeyemi is going to turn out to be a very capable Premiership player.

Always looked like he had a lot of potential