Ex players and that

Wellens anyone? Looks set to jump from the sinking ship that is Doncaster. Agreed to stay on reduced terms and turned down a championship club but now says Dickov hasn't got the funds to sign player's to be able to compete.

Signed for Southend worrall

Glad we've dodged that one......thought he was very ordinary last season.

Maybe he's not got over his injuries and div 2 is his level and he has a chance to resurrect his career....... I'm not sorry he isn't coming back.

Glad we've dodged that one......thought he was very ordinary last season.

Maybe he's not got over his injuries and div 2 is his level and he has a chance to resurrect his career....... I'm not sorry he isn't coming back.

same here, im not sure I actually saw him beat a man Edited by 4froale

Wellens anyone? Looks set to jump from the sinking ship that is Doncaster. Agreed to stay on reduced terms and turned down a championship club but now says Dickov hasn't got the funds to sign player's to be able to compete.

The quotes from him on the Beeb article suggest the only League One club he'd play for are Doncaster. Huddersfield rumoured to be looking at him.

League One to Scottish Div 1; hmmm.

Usually loans go up - From us in League One one season, to the Championship the next - for example Ryan Bertrand; or Jason Lowe.

I'd say Oxley is going back a level, regardless of Hibs being a "big club" in Scotland.

Scottish league 1 is the strongest it has ever been with Rangers,Hearts and Hibs next year amongst others.

I would probably say equivalent to bottom of league 1.........so same as last year for him IMO

Edited by palmer1