Ex players and that

Thought he signed for Stevenage to be back down south..... Footballers don't half come out with some :censored:e!!

He did but personal circumstances change, it's the potential of being a good signing for Bradford. However, if the Morais of some periods during his time here turns up more than not, it could be an awful signing.

I wonder if Bater has been left out because he's done his usual close season regime of pie eating.

BTW- Bristol's new £45 million stadium will look really nice. They've already started work on it.

Yep, just come on and looks to have enjoyed himself this summer.

I wonder if Bater has been left out because he's done his usual close season regime of pie eating.

BTW- Bristol's new £45 million stadium will look really nice. They've already started work on it.

Judging by how he almost rolled onto the pitch then yes he has.

Can't help feeling his lack of fitness will be what will hold him back in his career.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Baxter trending on twitter :laught30:

For those of us who dont tweet, what was being said?

I've just watched the game on sky+ and well - he's a throw-back isnt he? Back to the 70s/80s/early 90s when players used to do absolutely nothing overthe summer bar eat & drink, and come back to pre-season overweight and unfit.

Modern footballers dont really do that anymore. Well, apart from Jose Baxter it seems.

Edited by slystallone