Ex players and that

According to the chron we could be losing a couple more in January but the manager has better players lined up, that's fine but one day the well could run dry. Do we want to keep a team of good players together or cash in when we can...that is the question?

Edited by BP1960

According to the chron we could be losing a couple more in January but the manager has better players lined up, that's fine but one day the well could run dry. Do we want to keep a team of good players together or cash in when we can...that is the question?

I want to keep them all! It's the first time in years and years I've been totally happy with the squad individuals and depth. Stability in management is a step forward, but needs to be backed up by stability in playing staff.

I always like reading what you have to say BP, but this post fell down at 'according to the Chron'.

Mikail Antoine-Curier scored the winner that took Hamilton Accies 4 pts clear v Aberdeen. Rooney did not sore in a lacklustre Aberdeen team who woul have gone 2nd had the won.

Hamilton beat Celtic at Celtic Park at the weekend.

There were 4,093 their to watch Hamilton.

Celtic are jus scraping into the top half of the table. Rangers are off the pace in their league.

Gotta love Scottish football.