Ex players and that

They cover it in the article: 

Jacobson has avoided commenting publicly about the attacks on the deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust or the aftermath, but he did express concern about protesters he believed were "celebrating mass murder" in the streets.

lve been reading up on 'Anti Semitism' and its a total bollocks one way street used to justify Nazi type behaviour.

comparing israeli policy to similar nazi policy such as prison camps, genocide and starvation is actually classed as anti semetic.

which causes more problems for normal people who arent obsessed with sky wizards and temples.

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

lve been reading up on 'Anti Semitism' and its a total bollocks one way street used to justify Nazi type behaviour.

comparing israeli policy to similar nazi policy such as prison camps, genocide and starvation is actually classed as anti semetic.

which causes more problems for normal people who arent obsessed with sky wizards and temples.

It isn't anti semitic to hope Israel stop shelling innocent civilians is it? 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

It isn't anti semitic to hope Israel stop shelling innocent civilians is it? 

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of those don't want to wipe Israel of the face of the earth?

I really don't know how people come down on side of this conflict, for me there's no one side in the right.

2 minutes ago, Lags said:

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of those don't want to wipe Israel of the face of the earth?

I really don't know how people come down on side of this conflict, for me there's no one side in the right.

Oh I agree, you can argue points till you are blue in the face. It has to stop, and the talking and compromise has to begin. Easy said I know. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lags said:

tbf not seeing why people want to overthrow their genocidal oppressors demonstrates an over reliance on white people news.

for balance Judaism probably has the best claim as they are the oldest. l dont see how this doesnt spread into an apocolypse. 

l wonder what % of the populated areas of the planet are currently at war/conflict.

2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Of course he hates us. Makes me ill thinking of his snidey manufactured sending off at home to Exeter with three matches left, ensuring he'd be sat at home as we finished the season. Won't be forgotten that.

Northampton wasn’t it? But yes, some captain that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, south east latic said:

Northampton wasn’t it? But yes, some captain that. 

They all blended into one in that end of season debacle. Pathetic from him. He suits being in that 'orrible fat Scottish twat's team anyway.