Clarence Seedorf

24 minutes ago, perfectOzblue said:

Get this poster a drink.

I hate getting abusive on internet forums (most pointless thing ever) but seriously...can anyone moaning/having reservations/whinging etc about this PLEASE, PLEASE shut the feck up and do one?
It's Clarence Seedorf. CLARENCE SEEDORF. He might be managing Oldham Athletic. Even if ends up being cobblers, isn't the fact that we're even discussing this absolutely  fucking brilliant?
Think about it. Clarence Seedorf as Oldham manager. George Weah as assistant. Orange/Tangerine (whatever) wigs everywhere. 9000 camera crews for his first game. News crews from Japan interviewing fans. Total football. The players' reaction when they see Seedorf walk in the dressing room for the first time. It's mental. it's brilliant. It's what football is about. Enjoy it.

Could have a similar media effect as when Eric Cantona joined Leeds.

Might even get a live game on TV. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, perfectOzblue said:

I wonder (genuinely)...would there be anyone in Oldham right now with Clarence as their first name?

I doubt anyone born in Oldham during 2016 was named Nigel.............. way off topic I know, but get this, only 2 lads were named Nigel in the whole of the UK during 2016.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Clarence just might make a come back.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

Off topic....but did you notice ManUre took 6 of the Huddersfield academy lads?

Very good setup at Huddersfield, headed up by Tony Carrs who has now moved over to Blackburn. 

Shame theyve cut the youth team team they've always done well, but heard it's because it will give them around 4-6 million a year extra now. Not sure why that's needed now they're in the PL anyhow. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

The word on the street was that Bob Holness played sax on that, utter bollocks of course, but it wasn't Clarence either.

Made up by Stuart Maconie when he was a music journo. Other gems were: David Bowie invented Kerplunk and Neil Tennant of the Pet Shop Boys is a fully qualified rugby league referee.

40 minutes ago, Lags said:

I doubt anyone born in Oldham during 2016 was named Nigel.............. way off topic I know, but get this, only 2 lads were named Nigel in the whole of the UK during 2016.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Clarence just might make a come back.

Just think of all the new fathers naming their prodigy Clarence after he has led us to successive promotions and numerous cup wins

54 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

A treat at number one for Underdog. She will surely endorse him on behalf of the Trust?

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/lists/182571/15-footballers-with-impressively-monstrous-thighs-photos.html

Mods I'd like to report this as offensive content, there's a picture of Mark Hughes in that link.

(Yes I did scroll past the other 20 or so photos to get to it.)

I like the fact Ant Gerrard is as excited at the prospect as the fans.

Chris Cheap @Cheapy1 17h17 hours ago

Chris Cheap Retweeted Mirror Football

Chris Cheap added,

Mirror FootballVerified account @MirrorFootball
AC Milan and Real Madrid legend Clarence Seedorf in contention to become next Oldham manager http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/clarence-seedorf-odds-slashed-becoming-11255906?1 
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes

Replying to @Cheapy1

Yep seen it, and a little bit of pee came out reading it.???

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

Made up by Stuart Maconie when he was a music journo. Other gems were: David Bowie invented Kerplunk and Neil Tennant of the Pet Shop Boys is a fully qualified rugby league referee.

Who on earth would want to be a rugby league referee what has he done to deserve this?

1 hour ago, OldHallam said:

Go on explain away how you even found that web page...... Dont say scouting its no defence. ;-) 

Lol..I can assure you  I definately didn't google Seedorf thighs.

Edited by BP1960

Next to bottom of the league but we still think we are good enough for a promotion push

Saved by the bell in the last two seasons

Genuine rumour that Clarance fkn Seedorf is a possibility to become our next manager

Not boring is it :lol:

Edited by Stagger Lee