2 minutes ago, parigby said:

BBC update on Scholes :

BBC Sport understands the ex-England international spoke to the club purely in an advisory capacity and has no interest in the managerial vacancy.

Seedord Scholes someones acting the goat what is with all the tomfoolery ??????????????

41 minutes ago, parigby said:

BBC update on Scholes :

BBC Sport understands the ex-England international spoke to the club purely in an advisory capacity and has no interest in the managerial vacancy.

Advisory capacity?

So Scholsey, tie with blue stripes or blue dots? What do you reckon?

I can now sleep tonight safe in the knowledge that there will be no need to wade through another 43 pages of will he, won't he.

Wouldn't it piss off the BBC if he was appointed on Saturday morning though...

Edited by L1onheartNew

18 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Hahahahahaha

This is not true.

And yet people down boat me. Joke.

I live a couple of doors from Paul and speak to him on a regular basis. He's still not ready to take a job at this level. He's happy doing his badges and coaching at the moment.

53 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Wellens interview with BBC RM today he says he knows scholes has been interviewed for the job. 

Yeah, that was a strange one. The interviewer opened his question with a long winded introduction saying that he knew that Scholes had NOT been interviewed but had been at the club offering technical advice about the squad, then Wellens contradicted him in his answer saying Scholes had been interviewed.

53 minutes ago, bozman said:

Yeah, that was a strange one. The interviewer opened his question with a long winded introduction saying that he knew that Scholes had NOT been interviewed but had been at the club offering technical advice about the squad, then Wellens contradicted him in his answer saying Scholes had been interviewed.

I wondering if we wanted it to be an interview, but Mr Scholes wanted it to be him giving us some advice!