Wilfried Moimbe signs?

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

It’s missing the point singe. I’m not saying he has to play them or he’s fired. Your right, he would of gone by now. I’m talking about a hefty chunk of the squad never playing, and aren’t gonna play. Why? Because the manger doesn’t fancy them. Simple. That can’t be good for them, the manager or the club.

How is stockpiling footballers who aren’t good enough, a positive thing? 

I do agree re stockpiling, but it was originally planned for a Reserve team . I think the delay in the takeover has stopped more going. Menig perhaps the exception as he is not fancied by  Ranieri either.

Also we were on an embargo, so that limited us to 24 players before we could move.

It is more worrying to me that we've seemingly abandoned Reserves. Maybe it will happen next season. I'm not sure we can quickly get round the Fair play either till next season./

I think that has had a much greater effect.

17 hours ago, singe said:

To be fair, Not really

Whilst we need a LB, Moimbe  not played all season and only played 20 games last season having taken a step up of from Ligue 2. Even then he averages around 20 games a season and is 29.

Kwateng is 20, RB, but played across the back and has played for France at U16, U17, U18, U19 and Under 20 level. 16 games at U19.

The only negative is the amount of League games, but only been a pro 3 seasons.

Positives wise, I would rather have a left-footed left back with experience than a right-footed LB with not much experience at senior level. I suppose we will soon find out if he cuts the mustard or not.

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Fair comment.  

Equally though, who out of Uche, De la Paz, placide, moimbe, kyeremeh, menig, omrani, maouche, and gevaro did Ritchie really want? Secondly having the chance to look at them, who does he play? Placide and gevaro. So 2 out of 9??

That’s 7 wages that sit there doing nothing, when Wellens desperately wants to strengthen elsewhere. I wonder if them 7 wages would go some way to getting on Doyle on a permenamt? 

I know which I prefer. 

Kyeremeh was before al

The problem is that we are short an assistant manager whilst stuffed full with trialists and players who are not good enough so that Wellens must be distracted from the job in hand.  He should have been identifying what we need and who is available and concentrating on getting the best out of our match day squad.  There would appear to be a lack of focus.  20 players would be easier to handle than 30 +

47 minutes ago, Hands on said:

He should have been identifying what we need 

And what if he has...but the powers that be are more interested in shipping their own players in. Has everyone forgot the last deadline day...where Shez practically had to beg to get the 3 decent signings we got in at the last minute.

Edited by boundaryblue80

20 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

And what if he has...but the powers that be are more interested in shipping their own players in. Has everyone forgot the last deadline day...where Shez practically had to beg to get the 3 decent signings we got in at the last minute.

Suspect the same is happening again today.

30 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Suspect the same is happening again today.

Byrne, Bryan and (probably) Doyle are returning....  this means we have the same team that performed so admirably earlier in the season.  The additions of others, like McEleney, improve our options further in my opinion.

Not sure any begging was required. 

4 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Doyle, Bryan and Ruddy....?

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Moimbe is listed on the first-team section of the website. As far as I can see we haven’t actually announced him yet? It’s all very odd.

It is odd, why on earth do the club not want fans to know about these signings? its becoming a recurring theme now and doesn't really add up.