Bury (A)

I don’t understand this love-in for the Blackburn following really. It’s not that impressive to take 2300 to a ground we’ve not been to in 30 years and who are supposedly many fans biggest rival. We used to take that year on year to Huddersfield...

8 hours ago, oldhamoafc said:

Dickheads day out ‘init’... 

Just like it was at Blackburn. 

Most likely.

I know we have an older element but the number of youngsters tagging along is becoming an epidemic now.

fast becoming millwall of the north im afraid.

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

I don’t understand this love-in for the Blackburn following really. It’s not that impressive to take 2300 to a ground we’ve not been to in 30 years and who are supposedly many fans biggest rival. We used to take that year on year to Huddersfield...

But we were loud.

The atmosphere.. not the following.

Compare our followings to Bury and Dale who don’t get much less than us at home games and have to the travel a similar distance. They both took about 1,000. 

Edited by Ryan

3 hours ago, NewBlue said:

1 hour ago, opinions4u said:

But we were loud.

Love in or not ...Still pretty impressive though innit?

3 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Pretty impressive in my eyes compared to our home support. Over half the numbers we get at home travelling to support a team that has underachieved. 

11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Love in or not ...Still pretty impressive though innit?

Not really. Other teams do it. Some of our fans just seem to think they are special

59 minutes ago, pukka said:

Not really. Other teams do it. Some of our fans just seem to think they are special

They were on for winning the league at that point. We hadn’t won away for 5 months and were in the bottom four before Blackburn...

Edited by Ryan

36 minutes ago, Ryan said:

They were on for winning the league at that point. We hadn’t won away for 5 months and were in the bottom four before Blackburn...

They were 2 divisions below travelling 85 miles each way.

We are 2 divisions above travelling just under 30.

The lack of home fans as Latics22 points out, should be much more the issue.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NewBlue said:

More.

And didn’t go on and on about it... 

Edited by HarryBosch