Bury (A)

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

Little bit of fan argy Bargy.....

Abit difficult to sympathise with people who go in the home end and decide to make themselves known when we score especially when their is plenty of empty seats in the away end.

Garbage firsf half from us truely awful we are lucky its only 2 - 1 we need to get a grip of this game. Id get Holloway on first its made for him this.

Goal aside that was as bad a first half from us in a long time.  Jonny and Gerrard i thought done well, the Duck created the goal with a solo run for Davies to tap in but everything else was dross.

Being out fought and Bury playing much better and with more desire, not the best game for Byrne i think, strolling around and he doesnt make tackles, pitch not suited to his game.  Hes almost playing in front of the back 4 at times to pick up the ball and go backwards or sideways.  When he did pass/run forward from the middle of the park we scored!  

Not to pick out Pringle again but no idea what he contributes, another one who doesnt tackle and seems to be a headless chicken.

Need a much better second half.  Would make changes now.  Go after them.

Double subs for us coming up...Doyle and holloway.....Ducky limping

now on....game on....30 mins to go by my reckoning..

pitch getting very sticky and we are making a better effort."thankfully

Edited by underdog

3 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Well hasn’t Ben Pringle just slapped me in the face with his cock ?

Hmmmmm....that an interesting and slightly disturbing I must say heheh..

just about as much as a lazy arse Donkey Davies who's  on.....how many goals...about 14? When's last time we had someone on double figures?

6/7 mins to go....come on

• Like 1