Bury (A)

50 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

A lot of the slow starts are down to Davies, who doesn't hold the ball up leading to the opposition putting us back under pressure. Start with Holloway and Doyle next match. 

*I meant to say first 30 mins. Although the point is still valid.

1st half Byrne played wide right and it just doesn't suit his game. Second half he played more central and both he and the team look better for it.

Got out of jail today,  Placide saves and Davies goal completely out of the blue probably dejected Bury more than it lifted us.

2 home games are very winnable and 6pts will take a lot of pressure off.

1 hour ago, losesome said:

1st half Byrne played wide right and it just doesn't suit his game. Second half he played more central and both he and the team look better for it.

Got out of jail today,  Placide saves and Davies goal completely out of the blue probably dejected Bury more than it lifted us.

2 home games are very winnable and 6pts will take a lot of pressure off.

Byrne and Davies were far too casual in the first half.

I have a feeling RW will be having words.

1 minute ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Just got back, very poor game and how we ended up getting a point out of that I will never know. There wasn't one player that stood out, apart from Ripley and only because he is fat as fuck..

The best by far were Burys Ince and Leigh.

Showed the sort of attitude many of ours didn't.

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

The best by far were Burys Ince and Leigh.

Showed the sort of attitude many of ours didn't.

Ince was possibly the best player on the park. Made the game look easy, we got away with it today 3 points me t week and things will look good again

18 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

You're a mong. Starting to piss me off you are. Get a few transfers right and give it the big one.

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

I didn't go today but have seen enough of Davies to know that  he's not everyone's cup of tea. Yet he's putting the ball in the back off the net, he's one top goalscorer and since I can't remember how long, is on double figures. okay when we last had two in double figures Doyle is as well.

So what's the difference if Doyle had just tapped it in, to Davies today?

interesting too when you hear commentary or read opposition fans forums, they all rave about our big lump up front who can hold a ball up and back into defenders giving us free kicks.

Two different styles of play yet both seems to be getting in the right position at the right time in the main

Edited by underdog