Doncaster

12 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'd be amazed if its over 5.5K factoring in atleast 700 from Donny, if it was the last game of the season and we needed to win to stay up then a few more will turn out but its second to last so their won't be the urgency.

If we need to win at Northampton then expect a sell out plus however many can get into the home ends and on the hill at the back.

Worrying mentality for the new owner and I don't think he'll put up with it for too long.

Have to admire the stubbornness of those who tip up for all the decent aways but refuse to step foot in BP.

Just been reading Wellens pre match stuff on Th'Official site....

Wellens will come up against a familiar face in the dugout on Saturday. “Darren (Ferguson) is a fantastic coach and intense on the training ground and has a lot of similarities with his dad.

“He has been a successful manager and won promotions. When I was at Doncaster he got relegated but brought them straight back up.

“Doncaster stuck with him, they came back up

Is this Richie's version of the Jedi Mind Trick in case we get relegated?

Abdallah having a post season debrief with himself at the end of May "Richie got us relegated so I should sack him........ But I have a strange feeling he may get us promoted next season and I don't know why." :-D

Edited by inspectormorose

7 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Andy was obviously there on Tuesday when it took us 20 mins to realise we’d kicked off. 

Slow starts because  our forwards fail to hold the ball, so giving the opposition the early initiative, this is why I'd start with Holloway who at least puts pressure on defenders.

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Slow starts because  our forwards fail to hold the ball, so giving the opposition the early initiative, this is why I'd start with Holloway who at least puts pressure on defenders.

Holloway must start for me too. We look a different team when he comes on. Don’t give a stuff what the stats boys say about his lack of goals. If the balls in their half they can’t score but Doyle can and will. 

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Holloway must start for me too. We look a different team when he comes on. Don’t give a stuff what the stats boys say about his lack of goals. If the balls in their half they can’t score but Doyle can and will. 

For me too.

Definition of insanity: Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.  

Change it!!!

Nepo and Holloway from the start for me. Get at ‘em.

Just now, kowenicki said:

For me too.

Definition of insanity: Trying the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.  

Change it!!!

Nepo and Holloway from the start for me. Get at ‘em.

Yeah I’d also get Nepo back in. I don’t think he’s amazing , however he will atleast attempt to get in decent crossing positions. And does now and again find a decent delivery. Like you state what we’ve been trying for what feels like an eternity now is 100% not a successful tactic. 

27 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Fane scores the winner to keep us up

Scenes!!!! 

You know I would bloody love him to score, he's like a rabbit in the headlines when he gets anywhere near the opps penalty box, ususally because he's ran past our forward line and he's realised he's on his own..heheh

He's been one of a few that's had a decent season. My player of the season