Doncaster

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Im not quite sure how we have come out of today in a better position than how we started.

2 points

If you are a midfielder behind Benyu at Oldham then its time to give up football.

We wont get that lucky next week we have to improve.

We wont improve, it’ll just be another random selection from our clueless manager...he’ll probably bring Fane back into the squad, drop Byrne, BigMac in for Pringle.....who fucking knows?? RW certainly doesn’t 

not happy ? 

RW is gone after next week regardless. 

He cant stay after the shambolic management of the last 5 of 6 weeks. 

Oh look... Nepo comes in and has a decent game again.   Probably dropped again next week.  The subs today were baffling. 

Kudos to the the young lads at the back again. Immense from them considering the occasion, their age/experience. 

Edited by kowenicki

Its in our hands, but my god that was gash. Wellens too worried to go for the win and was happy with a draw. Has Hollaway been shagging his Mrs or something? Only 2 subs made and we needed to win, bring Hollaway on ffs! That Benyu bloke is absolutely terrible, especially 1st half, how he stayed on ahead of Byrne is beyond me. Thought Gardner and the defense played well, although to be fair Doncaster weren’t exactly going for it with nothing to play for. Doyle worked his socks off, and Nazon had a good game in spells. 

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

All worked hard, but little quality passing.

Placide 6

Hunt 7

Hamer 7

Edmundson 7

Nepo 7

Benya 6

Byrne 7

Gardner 8

Pringle 7

Nazon 7

Doyle 9

That looks generous for a team that's just drawn 0-0 in a crucial game against a side that've had their beach towels out for weeks.

9 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Placide 6

Hunt 7

Hamer 7

Edmundson 7

Nepo 7

Benya 6

Byrne 7

Gardner 8

Pringle 7

Nazon 7

Doyle 9

Sounds generous. 20 years in league one has clearly set a standard with our fans.

9 for a striker in a 0-0...

1 minute ago, LaticsLegend said:

Sounds generous. 20 years in league one has clearly set a standard with our fans.

9 for a striker in a 0-0...

He ran them ragged, but not not much luck.

Doncaster weren't on the beach by any means, defended well.

Edited by BP1960

So we play Northampton next week and I’m sure if you asked the dead man walking (RW) he’d snapped your hand off for another 0-0 and leave it down to Rochdale being shitter than us. Our biggest win of the season was against this lot ! So tell me what the fuck has happened to that team that thrashed these mugs ? Seriously WTF has happened ? 

Im starting to think he’s picking his team on one of them bingo machine things Stevie uses for the prediction league draw. And he’s just found Nepo and Benyus numbers down the couch today. He’s a fuckimg rubbish manager who’s lost his bollox as well as his balls !! 

Really hope we scrape staying up and appoint a PROPER manager who will have a go. Let’s see if AL can getter a better strike rate than Scrooge Corney in that respect. 

COYB

The second the full time whistle goes next week at Northampton, he has to go. Since December the team has been poor, and the last 6-8 weeks especially have been a shambles. God knows how Benyu got 90 minutes today considering he's not played a minute in months, and he was absolutely shite. Taking Byrne off instead of him is gross negligence. We're clueless at the moment, absolutely no direction once we get into the final third. It's get it to Duckens and hope he can cut in and get a chance, and that's it. We should be trying to make chances for Doyle, but instead were humping it long to him, and he's spending 88 minutes being bashed around by big centre-halves, rather than doing what he does best. 

Somehow in our hands, against a team who are practically relegated, who we've beaten 5-1 this season already. Moimbe back, keep Gevaro in, stick Benyu on the megabus to Glasgow. 

Gardner was excellent today, as were the two young lads at centre back, absolutely magnificent. 

• Like 2

Hunt played well, Pringle got stuck in, Gardner played well, Benyu was absolute gash! Especially 1st half, he is a pansy not what u need in a scrap. Fane for all his faults couldn’t have been worse than Benyu. Holloway should have come on not davies. Doyle is definitely due a goal he’s in all the right places ball just not falling for him. It’s in our hands , let’s not fuck this uo

I've not weighed in on the Wellens in or out debate. But after the substitutions today, I'm afraid I'm up for a change. To replace Pringle and Byrne with whilst leaving a clueless Benyu on the pitch was beyond baffling. Oxford have potentially got us out of jail. We should have turned that draw into a win. AAH not getting on is ridiculous.

Fane is apparently injured, I’m not sure if he was missed or not, considering we looked defensively fairly solid. 

Gerrard should be out for 6-8 weeks but is prepared to play next week if needed.

The worst lap of honour I’ve seen, in front of a handful of fans.

I thought Gardner, Hamer and Hunt were all good today, with Edmundson not far behind. Having it back in our hands is good, apparently Rochdale were lucky to end up with 11 men (considering the same player committed both fouls for the penalties and he was booked for the first one I can see why).

Benyu looked like a ringer who's been asked by a mate to make up the numbers..

Was there actually a shot on target today?

If Hamer and Edmunson come through this without a relegation on their CV, we should be writing our own cheques for them in a few years time..

Edited by JoeP

35 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Placide 6

Hunt 7

Hamer 7

Edmundson 7

Nepo 7

Benya 6

Byrne 7

Gardner 8

Pringle 7

Nazon 7

Doyle 9

This is so full of generosity it looks like you been hacked by that Burns fella ?

13 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So we play Northampton next week and I’m sure if you asked the dead man walking (RW) he’d snapped your hand off for another 0-0 and leave it down to Rochdale being shitter than us. Our biggest win of the season was against this lot ! So tell me what the fuck has happened to that team that thrashed these mugs ? Seriously WTF has happened ? 

Im starting to think he’s picking his team on one of them bingo machine things Stevie uses for the prediction league draw. And he’s just found Nepo and Benyus numbers down the couch today. He’s a fuckimg rubbish manager who’s lost his bollox as well as his balls !! 

Really hope we scrape staying up and appoint a PROPER manager who will have a go. Let’s see if AL can getter a better strike rate than Scrooge Corney in that respect. 

COYB

Seriously. WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAS. HAPPENED????

????