Maidstone (A)

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Great to be through to the next round but overriding feeling is being annoyed he didn’t bring Williams on straight after the 2nd goal 😂

Brilliant by O’Grady by the way 👏

The result is the most important thing but I can't help feeling sorry for the lad, coming down after the rest of the team, warming the bench and then having his hopes built up and dashed down again. The very least Bunn can do is include him in the next round and make sure he gets some time on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Give over . Overriding?

Bit tongue in cheek Pete. Absolutely delighted to have negotiated 2 tricky away ties and be in the bag for the 3rd round. 

Fingers crossed for a money spinner so we can look to strengthen the squad. Could be what pushes us on to be promotion challengers. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Give over . Overriding?

From the Twitter feed...

Spoke to Frankie Bunn after the game - Jack Williams was stripped and ready to come on for the last 30 seconds to become the youngest #FACup player ever but a late free kick for Maidstone scuppered his chances

Fair result and Oldham were among the best away fans since returning home; up there with champions Lincoln. In the league, only Dagenham won in the bottom third, but Dover now within a point of us. Almost halfway through the season, I saw enough to think we can grind out results, but it has to start now.

Read more:  http://maidstoneunitedfc.proboards.com/thread/8056/oldham?page=4#ixzz5YSPKZFAZ

10 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

Fair result and Oldham were among the best away fans since returning home; up there with champions Lincoln. In the league, only Dagenham won in the bottom third, but Dover now within a point of us. Almost halfway through the season, I saw enough to think we can grind out results, but it has to start now.

Read more:  http://maidstoneunitedfc.proboards.com/thread/8056/oldham?page=4#ixzz5YSPKZFAZ

Another quote from their message board :

"Personally, i think that we were the better team playing wise, they were better at taking dives and acting injured"

We must be learning the Div 4 Footballing Method.

7 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Another quote from their message board :

"Personally, i think that we were the better team playing wise, they were better at taking dives and acting injured"

We must be learning the Div 4 Footballing Method.

To be fair, the guy making that post has been ridiculed since. 

Anyone who tried to watch the streaming on Coral's website and wants to raise a complaint the link for their complaints procedure is 

https://help.coral.co.uk/s/article/How-do-I-raise-a-complaint 

If you specifically joined to watch it will be worth highlighting. As I think it's technically fraudulent advertising. 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Great to be through to the next round but overriding feeling is being annoyed he didn’t bring Williams on straight after the 2nd goal 😂

y

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

The result is the most important thing but I can't help feeling sorry for the lad, coming down after the rest of the team, warming the bench and then having his hopes built up and dashed down again. The very least Bunn can do is include him in the next round and make sure he gets some time on the pitch.

2 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Bloody hell Frankie!!

2 hours ago, josh_latics said:

Bunn can go for me, not getting Williams on. 

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Very poor from Bunn...missed opportunity for some great PR 

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Surely bring him on when ref stops it for a free kick when already over allowed time. 

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

Jesus! A great chance to highlight the game with a bit of history.
F**kin useless!

I really hope that some of these posts are done with tongue firmly in cheek.

4 minutes ago, astottie said:

I really hope that some of these posts are done with tongue firmly in cheek.

I would imagine they are, the most important thing from today is that we are in the hat for the 3rd round. Whilst it would have been good for Williams to get on I'm sure his time will come. 

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I would imagine they are, the most important thing from today is that we are in the hat for the 3rd round. Whilst it would have been good for Williams to get on I'm sure his time will come. 

Hope  he's still  the youngest for the next round,.

How about a run out in the Checkatrade on Tues