Pre Season 2019

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Tactical genius is Bandide, lure em into a false sense of security and then hit em with the old 1-2. 

Shouldn’t that be 2-2?

Love the description on twitter for the first goal:

‘Iacovitti's cross bounces off Vera into the path of Maouche who puts it into the net on the turn’ 😬

4 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Shouldn’t that be 2-2?

Love the description on twitter for the first goal:

‘Iacovitti's cross bounces off Vera into the path of Maouche who puts it into the net on the turn’ 😬

Was a lovely assist. Somehow cushioned his header perfectly despite knowing nothing about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ceskylatic said:

One or two older heads at the back needed or we’ll ship goals for fun this season.

Sefil look like he could do a job?

I think all of Mills, Hamer, Stott and Iacovitti could do OK next season, but it has to be 3 out of 4 and an experienced leader for me.  Doubt that will be easy to find though.

The 3 essential signings we need are that experienced centre back and 2 strikers, closely followed by a winger.  And after that we'll still need some players to pad out the squad.

4 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Sefil look like he could do a job?

I think all of Mills, Hamer, Stott and Iacovitti could do OK next season, but it has to be 3 out of 4 and an experienced leader for me.  Doubt that will be easy to find though.

The 3 essential signings we need are that experienced centre back and 2 strikers, closely followed by a winger.  And after that we'll still need some players to pad out the squad.

Agree with this. I thought Mills looked decent going forward, though got caught out a few times with his man running into space behind him. Also thought Sylla was decent and Wilson lively when he came on.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:33 PM, BP1960 said:

Mills looks the master of backwards passing.

On 7/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, BP1960 said:

Bet I'm right.

On 7/12/2019 at 10:09 PM, BP1960 said:

I can tell traits straight away, just you watch.

4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Mills impressive I thought.

😂😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Mills, Sylla played very well. 

New striker has some pace and looks up for it.

Vera was a spectator. 

We were the better team from just after their second, 10 mins, until all the subs started happening at about 70 mins.

1 hour ago, ceskylatic said:

One or two older heads at the back needed or we’ll ship goals for fun this season.

Didn’t we have an older head at the back last season? Played every minute of every game apart from the last match (which we lost 2-5). Think he was also voted player of the season, oh and he won goal of the season as well. Surely we kept him?!?! 😡😩😡😩😡

• Like 1