Pre Season 2019

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Very valid point, but a pedantic correction. Clarke missed the first 3 games (his first game was against Macclesfield at home). Plus he was sent off in one game (Doncaster Cup) so missed a fraction of that game and the next one suspended. 

Doesn't mean the overall point is anyway wrong though. 

You are right. I stand corrected. I have blinkers on when it comes to Clarke. 😊

I definitely think we should have kept him for one more season, especially when the hierarchy probably had an inkling that Edmundson would be going. ⚽

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

😮 first time I’ve ever agreed with kowenicki...

Of course you would, you and others are desperate for these shenanigans to return to small inaudible murmurs so our club continues at its slow wood rotting progress.

1500 people turned up today, demonstrating that 1500 people are happy for this regime to continue as it is. People will come and attack this and scream but that’s only because they’re uncomfortable with the true reality that lies behind the scenes at BP. 

Fire at will old boys 

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Of course you would, you and others are desperate for these shenanigans to return to small inaudible murmurs so our club continues at its slow wood rotting progress.

1500 people turned up today, demonstrating that 1500 people are happy for this regime to continue as it is. People will come and attack this and scream but that’s only because they’re uncomfortable with the true reality that lies behind the scenes at BP. 

Fire at will old boys 

The club is a clusterfuck.

But taking anything from the attendance at a charity game for a much-loved dead player is clutching at straws. There’s no need to clutch at straws - the club pretty much whacks it all out there on a plate - use some of that. 

• Like 1

People are unwilling to face the facts that this club is in dire straits and have purchased a season ticket because ‘it’s what we do’.

Does this not demonstrate a total and utter lack of backbone and hence forth adhering to the club’s beliefs and funding Abdallah’s very questionable operation of the football club?

The majority of haters towards my profile are beyond the age of 50, and it is because they are desperate to relieve the past times of this once great football club and pretend that everything is ok. I would like to remind these great custodians of our club that you should not direct your hate at me for pointing out the gaping flaws within our club but that you should be opening your eyes at the cancer that resides within in our once proud football club.

1 minute ago, maddog said:

The club is a clusterfuck.

But taking anything from the attendance at a charity game for a much-loved dead player is clutching at straws. There’s no need to clutch at straws - the club pretty much whacks it all out there on a plate - use some of that. 

It was billed as a charity match some time after the friendly was announced and this was a very rare moment of good intuitive decision making by the trust. A very good cause at that but how much of the gate receipts will see the buckets for the relevant skin cancer charities?

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

17 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

People are unwilling to face the facts that this club is in dire straits and have purchased a season ticket because ‘it’s what we do’.

Does this not demonstrate a total and utter lack of backbone and hence forth adhering to the club’s beliefs and funding Abdallah’s very questionable operation of the football club?

The majority of haters towards my profile are beyond the age of 50, and it is because they are desperate to relieve the past times of this once great football club and pretend that everything is ok. I would like to remind these great custodians of our club that you should not direct your hate at me for pointing out the gaping flaws within our club but that you should be opening your eyes at the cancer that resides within in our once proud football club.

😂

Good effort. 

I bet your there there when we win two on the bounce. 

#under50’sareparticularlyfickle

Edited by League one forever
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

A lack of backbone. 😂

What is this post? The last paragraph is gold... it reads like a Trump speech.

Yes, all the 1500 that went are just mindless lemmings, with no opinions or backbones.  It’s that simple. Your many years of life experience and wisdom can teach us all a thing or two. 

You’re an idiot. A child... and an idiot. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

A lack of backbone. 😂

What is this post? The last paragraph is gold... it reads like a Trump speech.

Yes, all the 1500 that went are just mindless lemmings, with no opinions or backbones.  It’s that simple. Your many years of life experience and wisdom can teach us all a thing or two. 

You’re an idiot. A child... and an idiot. 

Hater's gonna hate :hooked:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

"Injured"

Be surprised if he ever plays a competitive game for us.

Yes - he pulled up quite sharply clutching his thigh after getting up well for an attacking header. Should have come off straight away to minimise damage - but carried on for 10 mins afterwards.

25 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Yes - he pulled up quite sharply clutching his thigh after getting up well for an attacking header. Should have come off straight away to minimise damage - but carried on for 10 mins afterwards.

ML Didn’t seem impressed with him, was sat next to that Natalie he was swinging his arms around like he was pissed off . ML went downstairs from directors box about 2 mins before Sefil got injured. ML then came back. Next thing Sefil is took off and wingers have switched side. Might be a coincidence but doubt it. 

Edited by adamoafc

8 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

ML Didn’t seem impressed with him, was sat next to that Natalie he was swinging his arms around like he was pissed off . ML went downstairs from directors box about 2 mins before Sefil got injured. ML then came back. Next thing Sefil is took off and wingers have switched side. Might be a coincidence but doubt it. 

He was injured. 100%

10 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

You're The Guardian of OWTB.

The poster who hates other posters.