15 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Fucking do one. Your delight in seeing us lose is just Sad.  

What do you want them to say? Sorry for continuing to support the TEAM.  

Nice. Thanks for reminding me to add you to the club apologist list. Why on earth would you support this tripe?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeus did well today, Stott didn't do much wrong. That's about the only positivity I can muster up.

From the off we had 2 CDMs dropping in line with the back 4. Negative, depressing home tactics. No urgency, no pressure

Bring back Dave Penney!

Feel sorry for Azankpo, runs after everything but the ball just gets hoofed up to him against a 6'5 CB. Needs support from the other players to press otherwise we're allowing teams to pass it out from the back. Doesn't necessarily need be 2 up top but people need to get up and support

Macc closed us down constantly and we ended up smashing it nowhere or giving it away.

At least under Banide we were passing it around and creating chances in his last few games up to Carlisle.

We've gone backwards.

Shower of shite today. So bad. 

Iacovitti is woeful, Smith does the odd decent run but only Azankpo in box, nobody else busting a gut to support

7 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Socking... The buck stops with Dino.. 1 win since he took over as manager and that was a Benide  side.. still going for  a 5 midfield a 1 upfront at home against Macclesfield?? But i had a feeling Macc were going to score ..Personally i wonder how long it will be before we have a new head coach in place because in terms of performance we have gone backwards under Dino. 

So it’s Dino’s fault.

Righto.

Macc are a different team to the one from last season. Pressed well, gave us no time on the ball. Looked so much sharper than Latics. 

Just got to hope we can get 1 if not 2 half decent strikers into the team in January, as the ones we currently have don’t look like scoring. 

At 0-0 I thought Sylla would’ve been the one sacrificed, moving Maouche into the middle.

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

bad as I’ve seen in my lifetime today. 

That was one of the lowest quality matches I've seen ever, and I've seen a fair bit at Conference and below. 

Macclesfield were awful, and we were worse. 

Again trying to initiate all our attacks from our own half on the counter, when we can't string more than two passes together. It doesn't make any sense. Any player that makes a run is left isolated.

The lack of football intelligence is amazing. There was a free kick in their half at the start of the second half. Macclesfield had everyone back, we had two people forward and we decided to take it quickly, forward to someone surrounded. What the hell?

Some of the free kicks we give away are crazy too. In dangerous areas, against players who had nothing on. 

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Zeus did well today, Stott didn't do much wrong. That's about the only positivity I can muster up.

From the off we had 2 CDMs dropping in line with the back 4. Negative, depressing home tactics. No urgency, no pressure

Bring back Dave Penney!

Feel sorry for Azankpo, runs after everything but the ball just gets hoofed up to him against a 6'5 CB. Needs support from the other players to press otherwise we're allowing teams to pass it out from the back. Doesn't necessarily need be 2 up top but people need to get up and support

Macc closed us down constantly and we ended up smashing it nowhere or giving it away.

At least under Banide we were passing it around and creating chances in his last few games up to Carlisle.

We've gone backwards.

Shower of shite today. So bad. 

Iacovitti is woeful, Smith does the odd decent run but only Azankpo in box, nobody else busting a gut to support

Well said,  and thats what my opinion is , we have gone backwards under Dino.

18 minutes ago, kev1969 said:

Poor all round today yet another crap ref

No way we could win the match with Accrington with that ref. He was dire. 

Mansfield, the ref was awful but we'd already thrown the game away

Today, the ref was the least of our problems. If anything, I thought he gave us quite a few even challenges in the second half. 

15 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

We have to give Dino a transfer window, he’s working with some shocking players with zero ability.

How much say is he realistically going to have on transfers?

They might ask him if he's ok with a player just before they sign, but I doubt much more than that. 

17 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I work at the hospital, our department was given a bunch of free tickets the other week (I can only assume other departments were too)

Not one ticket given to our dept. was taken.

Twice I was offered a free ticket for today and the next home game, suffice to say I made the wise decision. 

29 minutes ago, League one forever said:

we have a Team ? someone needs to tell the inept bunch of individuals in blue shirts that as they arent playing as a team 

31 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Leave him alone, he's obviously just bored. He'll be down in London with the other stinking extinction rebellion students with nothing to do but dance around and avoid work, showers and becoming a valuable member of society

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

So it’s Dino’s fault.

Righto.

Its clearly not Dinos fault, hes just turned up and he is looking like another statistic in the making already. Not sure if hes up to the job anyway but I doubt we will find out

We have to try something different. We don't dominate midfield playing 451 and we are not creating chances. May as well use this huge squad and find some to stick up top. I dont care if its Eagles/Hamer/ Wilson. We are crying out for a front 2 at least to give the opposition something to worry about. We barely created anything all game. Something has to change.

We were totally outplayed for 30 mins and Mac should have been fizzing the ball into the box but for some reason over played things. 

2nd half we made it scrappy and were fairly comfortable but didn't create much - only 2 headers from set pieces - the best result we were getting today was a draw.

The squad is devoid of talent and fight.. we are genuine contenders to go down. 

Archived