Morecambe (H)

3rd home defeat from 3. All against poor sides makes it the worst start for any manager I’ve seen. I’d rather have maamria and I wasnt his biggest fan. Got a feeling he won’t be in the job much longer as time must already be up for him the way AL disposes of people 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Careca9 said:

3rd home defeat from 3. All against poor sides makes it the worst start for any manager I’ve seen. I’d rather have maamria and I wasnt his biggest fan. Got a feeling he won’t be in the job much longer as time must already be up for him the way AL disposes of people 

We know the imported youth coach is here just for that event.

And we know any new manager coming in will make no difference whatsoever. We now need to make a concerted effort to get these 🤡🤡 out.....I thought we’d be comfortable mid table this season but on the evidence so far we are heading for the National League without a whimper!!!

The simple fact is though that if you fill your team with too many sub-standard players, you will end up with a sub-standard team. That’s exactly what they’ve done and that’s what we are looking at. Rock bottom of the old fourth division! 😡👎

Archived