MATCH: vs Walsall (H) 15/12/20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the main problem is grant. Slow. Cant hold the ball. Cant win a header. Without rowe we havent got anyone to keep the ball up there to create any pressure which then drops the whole team back which then leads to them pickin up every second ball. When bahamboula gets it it sticks so then we have players up the field and then the pressure starts on their defence. The whole team do look tired though. And altho I dont blame fage for losing the ball before the penalty because it was fired at him awkwardly, he was stupid to even go near the player after that

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I think the main problem is grant. Slow. Cant hold the ball. Cant win a header. Without rowe we havent got anyone to keep the ball up there to create any pressure which then drops the whole team back which then leads to them pickin up every second ball. When bahamboula gets it it sticks so then we have players up the field and then the pressure starts on their defence. The whole team do look tired though. And altho I dont blame fage for losing the ball before the penalty because it was fired at him awkwardly, he was stupid to even go near the player after that

Grant isn't too bad when he gets the ball into him. Too easy to give him shit when he's contesting aimless punts

13 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo (born 7 January 1998) is an English professional footballer who plays for Walsall, as a forward.

So good they named him 7 times 

Signed him on FIFA 17, turned into a right baller.

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Grant isn't too bad when he gets the ball into him. Too easy to give him shit when he's contesting aimless punts

Same for every forward we have had recently, alright there has been some crap, but without the proper service it is a fruitless task. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

Same for every forward we have had recently, alright there has been some crap, but without the proper service it is a fruitless task. 

At least he's put a shift in unlike some others.

Archived