MATCH: vs Bolton (H) 02/03/21

I know this won't go down well but Bahamboula has been found out in this division. Always 3 on him and he generally doesn't contribute that much very often over 90 minutes with just the odd worldie. I say just but unless he does it regularly is he a luxury we can't afford in terms of overall contribution to the team bearing in mind the poor players we have?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

I know this won't go down well but Bahamboula has been found out in this division. Always 3 on him and he generally doesn't contribute that much very often over 90 minutes with just the odd worldie. I say just but unless he does it regularly is he a luxury we can't afford in terms of overall contribution to the team bearing in mind the poor players we have?

Jesus wept

Bold

Just now, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

No

Really disappointing because we were playing fairly well with 11 men, but we've got no chance with 10.

With the injuries at left back Jameson had a fair chance to get a run in the side, but he's thrown it away with that tackle and the subsequent 3 game ban.

Tasdemir looks better on the left than anywhere else that he's played, but still not up to scratch.  

3 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

🤪

FB_IMG_1576350956321.jpg.65084903e5f994349a7a03cc004cdc54.jpg

5 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

Maybe we should wonder what the two men we must have spare are doing 

5 minutes ago, IanMarshall's Mullet said:

We have 15+ bigger issues than a man as you say occupy’s 3 players at once. Next 

Archived