MATCH: vs Bolton (H) 02/03/21

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, doctor evil said:

Tbh, I don't think that's a red. He's late but it's not at force and he's not that high....

Completely disagree. Red all day long in this day and age. Lunged in, and very late. Bolton players reaction was crap, but would expect the same reaction from our lot in fairness. Something I don’t like about modern football.

Tbh, I don't think that's a red. He's late but it's not at force and he's not that high....

Completely disagree. Red all day long in this day and age. Lunged in, and very late. Bolton players reaction was crap, but would expect the same reaction from our lot in fairness. Something I don’t like about modern football.

That's a red these days mate can't tackle like that anymore.

I dont think hes gone in to do him but when you go in like that and miss these days you are screwed.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

That's a red these days mate can't tackle like that anymore.

I dont think hes gone in to do him but when you go in like that and miss these days you are screwed.

Yes, two-footed so definite Red nowadays. Souness used to do them all the time in the 80's but in the modern game you just can't do it.

3 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Don't think it was genuinely dangerous, but that will be given a red 99% of the time.  

Not great decision making from Jameson, he'd been decent up to that point

1 minute ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Don't think it was genuinely dangerous, but that will be given a red 99% of the time.  

Not great decision making from Jameson, he'd been decent up to that point

He's too slow.

3 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

How is it Bolton are playing a settled side week in week out, yet with rotation we have lots of injuries?

Do you have a Word document with set things to post, you just edit player or team name depending?

How long before we get the 'too weak in midfield in the BP bingo

Archived