MATCH: vs Bolton (H) 02/03/21

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Amazing sentence that in fairness. "Other than match winning moments of magic he offers nothing"

Jesus, if we can't appreciate a player like Bam whilst we're at our lowest level for forty odd years why even bother supporting Latics 

Good job he's not playing for Bolton..we'd be 5 down by now.

2 minutes ago, steveecky said:

If Kewell has any sense he'll get Taz off, push Grant back up top and get Ntambwe on who actually plays a defensive midfield role

I'd rather put a wheelie bin on for Taz, definately not that countdown conundrum

1 minute ago, Barry Bosnian said:

A Springer Spaniel would do a better job that him, at least it would run around a bit and not keep falling over. Lets hope he never plays again.

and he'd be better on the ball. Mine is brilliant and obsessed with the ball, and he'll run all day and through brick walls. In fact, we might sign 11 if it wasn't for all that bum sniffing.

4 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

and he'd be better on the ball. Mine is brilliant and obsessed with the ball, and he'll run all day and through brick walls. In fact, we might sign 11 if it wasn't for all that bum sniffing.

If it was a ball that squeaks when you squeeze you ain't getting it off mine! 

5 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Just now, Dave_Og said:

If it was a ball that squeaks when you squeeze you ain't getting it off mine! 

I feel a bit left out now; I haven't got a dog.

Tasmedir should not be in the first team.Totally inept and useless.Stupid sending off by our defender and now 2 down.We are yet again our own worst enemy at home.Nailed on Doyle would score

Archived