MATCH: vs Bolton (H) 02/03/21

15 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Was getting nowhere near the shot originally and nothing he could do about the follow up. Not sure what you want? 🤔

If he’d have dived he might have got a fingertip to it, it’s the fact that he did nothing that irritates. Like how he chooses to also do nothing with so many crosses. A keeper of his height should be dominating his area. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Flemboy said:

Tasmedir should not be in the first team.Totally inept and useless.Stupid sending off by our defender and now 2 down.We are yet again our own worst enemy at home.Nailed on Doyle would score

Tasdemir, Garrity, Jombati, C.B.J. and others should be nowhere near league football

6 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

I'd have just left grant on and told him to try and get one of their players sent off. That's the only way we're getting back in this.

Its not ideal but I would rather just play damage limitation from here play 2 banks of 4 and just hope that Bahamboula can produce a piece of magic when we get the ball.

Getting someone sent off is a difficult thing particularly when you are not in control of the game.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Its not ideal but I would rather just play damage limitation from here play 2 banks of 4 and just hope that Bahamboula can produce a piece of magic when we get the ball.

Getting someone sent off is a difficult thing particularly when you are not in control of the game.

We will soon be getting Pidge sent off and we are not in control of this 😉

The whole squad is a shambles bar three or four players, Who will be leaving  in the summer,but how many years can this go on for, a so-called chairman can keep bringing in such shite, year after year it’s mind numbing!!!

The way we have set up this second half, for me, is sackable. We’re not 5 down, it’s 2. We don’t have 8 men, we have 10.

This years cohort is weak and severely lacking in any intelligence. I cant wait for this season to be over. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Last time we played Bolton they gave a shout out to Hugh Janus. Obviously a Bolton fan taking the piss.

😂 I’ve never seen that name before in terms of bogus names. Made me laugh that.

Archived