Next Bloke Departure Watch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, al_bro said:

He still has the same situation to work with. Seven injuries and a demoralised bunch of players. Plus the never ending transfer embargo.

When will the embargo end, anyone have any idea?

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Curle will be glad to be out of it. Good negotiation on his part to get a two year deal- nice pay off. 

More money wasted then, now I'm no Curle fanboy but what can a new guy do with this lot, with the window just closed and a toxic environment around him.

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Curle will be glad to be out of it. Good negotiation on his part to get a two year deal- nice pay off. 

Pretty much and I wouldn't hold it against him.

As for us, it's at the point of titanic deckchair shuffling isn't it?  It won't make a blind bit of difference to our situation, no manager or head coach can succeed here.

10 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

In about two years nine months, and the repayments come from the EFL solidarity payments to us. AL doesn't have to find a penny. What happens if we get relegated is another matter.

7 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

More money wasted then, now I'm no Curle fanboy but what can a new guy do with this lot, with the window just closed and a toxic environment around him.

5 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Pretty much and I wouldn't hold it against him.

As for us, it's at the point of titanic deckchair shuffling isn't it?  It won't make a blind bit of difference to our situation, no manager or head coach can succeed here.

Spot on. 

. . and another example of them being outfoxed by football people. 

Curle in the summer- ‘the revolving door needs to stop I can’t commit with out your backing- it will need to be two years’ (knowing full well he’ll be going) 

Fair play to him. 

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Spot on. 

. . and another example of them being outfoxed by football people. 

Curle in the summer- ‘the revolving door needs to stop I can’t commit with out your backing- it will need to be two years’ (knowing full well he’ll be going) 

Fair play to him. 

Yep Curle did well to get the 2 year deal, and why not.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

In about two years nine months, and the repayments come from the EFL solidarity payments to us. AL doesn't have to find a penny. What happens if we get relegated is another matter.

How much was the loan and can AL pay it off earlier?

Just now, OAFC_ULTRA said:

The clown bangs on about the money he has to put into the club. It must have paid more money in paying off managers managers than anything else. I bet he genuinely thinks fans are only unhappy because of results. The guy is an absolute fool

A fool and his money are easily parted.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

17 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

How much was the loan and can AL pay it off earlier?

You've asked the 1st question several times and been told almost 3 years.

It doesn't matter how much it is 'cos he hasn't got a pot to piss in !

18 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

You've asked the 1st question several times and been told almost 3 years.

It doesn't matter how much it is 'cos he hasn't got a pot to piss in !

Since you seem to read all my posts show me where before the last reply I've been told several times 3 years, and why doesn't it matter how much it was?  

32 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

The clown bangs on about the money he has to put into the club. It must have paid more money in paying off managers managers than anything else. I bet he genuinely thinks fans are only unhappy because of results. The guy is an absolute fool

Surely this ridiculous appointment just strengthens our case about him not having a clue what he is doing, where he thinks it will make us happy 😂

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

If he was to get sacked I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t get his full contract paid up….surely not even AL is daft enough not to insert a get out clause in the contract.

And with a meagre 3 very fortunate points from the 18 available and AL’s knee jerk history, I suspect that clause could be acted on relatively soon!

😂😆

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

If he was to get sacked I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t get his full contract paid up….surely not even AL is daft enough not to insert a get out clause in the contract.

And with a meagre 3 very fortunate points from the 18 available and AL’s knee jerk history, I suspect that clause could be acted on relatively soon!

😂😆

A contract is a contract - if it’s 2 years and you terminate early it’s 2 years just ask Sky, BT or your car insurance. I’ve just got a company car so cancelled my car insurance- Admiral want £90 for the last 2 months of my policy 

Considering how long it took Keith to sign be amazed if theres an early termination clause in there 

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

A contract is a contract - if it’s 2 years and you terminate early it’s 2 years just ask Sky, BT or your car insurance 

Considering how long it took Keith to sign be amazed if theres an early termination clause in there 

I was just typing something similar

15 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Since you seem to read all my posts show me where before the last reply I've been told several times 3 years, and why doesn't it matter how much it was?  

I read all posts fully, which you apparently don't, as I said you'd asked that question previously and been answered immediately afterwards and the second sentence is self explanatory.

p.s. I can't be arsed trawling back through all your posts just to prove my point !

4 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

I read all posts fully, which you apparently don't, as I said you'd asked that question previously and been answered immediately afterwards and the second sentence is self explanatory.

p.s. I can't be arsed trawling back through all your posts just to prove my point !

You mean you cant find any and have no answers.

Archived