Bradford away

7 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

The chap at Bradford this morning told me the noise from the latics fans really adds to the occasion and he was surprised that we have only asked for a 1000.

Got to be politics, no other clubs seem to be restricting numbers.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Imagine supporting a professional football team and having to search for hearsay on messageboards to find about away ticket info..

lndeed. l'm trying my damndest to give the creepy smile twat a 57th chance and shit like this is just exactly why l shudnt be doing such a thing.

3 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

The club does want your money though. Probably more than it cares how many dissenters are at a game.

I'm fairly certain a former club official said that season ticket sales mean nothing to the club - or something along those lines about 2 years ago.

The club just wants to stick it to the fans. If they wanted money they'd run the fucker properly! 

2 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

I'm fairly certain a former club official said that season ticket sales mean nothing to the club - or something along those lines about 2 years ago.

The club just wants to stick it to the fans. If they wanted money they'd run the fucker properly! 

She said Season Ticket money was "an unbudgeted for bonus"

15 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The vast majority of money in away ticket sales goes to the host club

I'm well aware, the point I'm making is that there's (IMO) no chance the club are throwing away revenue (however small) because they're scared of the fans giving Al/mo stick....

Just now, doctor evil said:

I'm well aware, the point I'm making is that there's (IMO) no chance the club are throwing away revenue (however small) because they're scared of the fans giving Al/mo stick....

Well if that is true, it must be the covid reason for the ticket allocation. 

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Well if that is true, it must be the covid reason for the ticket allocation. 

Even if we had approx 2500, the capacity is over 25000, I know some of their lot were predicting a 20k crowd but more likely 15/16 k including our lot.

Other clubs are not doing anything covid related to lesson the crowds.

I'm struggling to understand this really.

Whichever way you look at this it is appalling. It is Monday afternoon the week of our first away game after more than a year of no football and yet the club has not released any proper information on tickets for a local derby.

Even if the problems are being caused by BCFC or the Police our club could have updated us more than one vague tweet.

Our club is being systematically destroyed by Blitz and Abdalah and this is yet another small, but important, example of their total disregard for the supporters 

7 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Whichever way you look at this it is appalling. It is Monday afternoon the week of our first away game after more than a year of no football and yet the club has not released any proper information on tickets for a local derby.

Even if the problems are being caused by BCFC or the Police our club could have updated us more than one vague tweet.

Our club is being systematically destroyed by Blitz and Abdalah and this is yet another small, but important, example of their total disregard for the supporters 

I'm not even sure it's disregard anymore

I genuinely think they are enjoying it 

1 minute ago, Ritchierich said:

Sounds very much like an issue caused at our end. Either somebody has got their numbers wrong or it is a kickback against the boycott thing. Which, if you were being generous, you can kind of understand from their point of view. Not sure it is the right hill to die on though.

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Sounds very much like an issue caused at our end. Either somebody has got their numbers wrong or it is a kickback against the boycott thing. Which, if you were being generous, you can kind of understand from their point of view. Not sure it is the right hill to die on though.

Seems mad to think they'd do that.  But then again they have acted in spite against their own interests before, so not too much of a stretch.

8 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

and having now seen the Bradford CEO effectively shaming our club on Twitter it looks very likely that this is deliberate by Oldham....anyone got any media contacts to highlight this?

I think there's far too much crap going on at our club for us to be creating more when it simply isn't there. It's far more likely that there's a genuine error in communication about potd...

1 minute ago, doctor evil said:

I think there's far too much crap going on at our club for us to be creating more when it simply isn't there. It's far more likely that there's a genuine error in communication about potd...

Even if that’s true, which I don’t think it is. That’s a staggering ‘genuine error’ when you consider the amount of time they’ve had to clarify the situation. . . it’s that staggering it’s almost unbelievable. . 

Archived