Bradford away

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

They have room for everyone, behind the goal alone holds 1800 and they have an over spill in the Midland Road stand of 1300, after Saturday I still think we could take a couple of thousand over there.

The allocation is 1000. We won’t get more according to West Yorkshire Police, who have said it’s 1000 because of COVID-19. They basically can’t be arsed with 2000 pissed up Lancastrians turning up on their door step!

This could get messy on Saturday if it’s not resolved. I’ve got 2 train tickets and I’m using them (and a Bradford postcode for the home end), don’t want to do it, but if I have to I will 

7 hours ago, daniel said:

The allocation is 1000. We won’t get more according to West Yorkshire Police, who have said it’s 1000 because of COVID-19. They basically can’t be arsed with 2000 pissed up Lancastrians turning up on their door step!

Didn't know there were any restrictions in place and in my opinion that would amount to discrimination, are Leeds United having a reduced allocation at Old Trafford on Saturday then? Or Bradford only allowing a percentage of home fans in for similar reasons?

Just now, Ritchierich said:

Ah, it’s on club Twitter.....we asked for an initial 1000 and assumed there would be POTD but looks like Bradford or the Police are now saying no

Honestly not sure I can be bothered with football anymore

Why didn't we at least ask for the 1800 for the Dallas Stand, this needs resolving sharpish.

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Just rang Bradford ticket office. We have requested 1000 tickets only ...No announcement for Pay on the Day until Wednesday onwards.. Very poor we would potentially sell more than this.. 

Why would the club not ask for the full allocation?

Why were tickets not available for supporters to collect at the home game on Saturday? 

Why in the week of the match is there still no clear announcement on ticketing?

Anyone would think that they don't give a fuck about the supporters. 

1 minute ago, Magic Mikey said:

Why were tickets not available for supporters to collect at the home game on Saturday? 

Anyone would think they were going all out to sabotage PTB and the home boycotters 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Anyone would think they were going all out to sabotage PTB and the home boycotters 

It seems quite realistic, less fans at away games less noise and chance of disorder.

Surely Bradford can see they will miss out on quite a bit of away day money.

Also quite possibly our club have made the police aware of possible "protests" at away games.

9 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

My conspiratory brain is trying to make links between the home boycott and this fuckshit situation. 

I'm not sure this is on the club really. Seems reasonable to assume an away crowd of circa 1.5k for this. Bradfords away end holds 1.8k and there's an overspill section for large crowds. If Bradford haven't said this will be all ticket, there's no need to ask for the full allocation. It seems like the fuzz have decided they can't be arsed dealing with a sizeable away crowd and have used covid as an excuse.

Though this should be sorted out way earlier. Can't be a week out from the game arguing over how many tickets we get....

Archived