Bradford away

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

As per my comments on another thread - supporter services and the ticket office are absolutely shocking - I’m tempted to ask Bradford 

Well they don't seem to have tickets on sale for their first away match either so must be just as useless.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Well they don't seem to have tickets on sale for their first away match either so must be just as useless.

Cynical is not in my nature but perhaps they dont expect us to around by then (Only joking, hopefully)

57 minutes ago, pk200 said:

pay on the day anyway don't be giving money to AL by buying at our ticket office.

U

SE YOUR COMMON.

Wether you buy at ticket office or pay on day the money will still be goin to the same pockets whoever it may be. Plus do we know that it will be pay on the day? Im guessing its going to be a very large following and will probs be tickets only

2 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Wether you buy at ticket office or pay on day the money will still be goin to the same pockets whoever it may be. Plus do we know that it will be pay on the day? Im guessing its going to be a very large following and will probs be tickets only

No it won't Home side retains gate money but a commission is paid on advance sales

38 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

It's been an all ticket game in the past, on police advice, and probably will be again as it's so early in the season. It's doubtful their will be a pay on the day option, unless ticket sales go really badly. Even then it's not guaranteed. They will know all about our problems and won't want 100's, or possibly 1000's of Latics fans queueing up for tickets on the day, with he potential of some getting into home areas.

22 hours ago, doctor evil said:

Bradford increase prices for tickets/admission on the matchday. Don't know how this affects away tickets but it might be a case of being cheaper to purchase at BP....

Most clubs do that now. Latics is £18 in advance and £22 on the day for adults. Over 65's and under 21's is £8 in advance and £10 on the day. Under 18's £5 in advance and £7 on the day.

Surely they would have announced either way by now? Or it would have been in the news? Been on Newport website and they're not selling tickets for Saturdays match at latics. Have I missed something? Are fans not allowed back yet for away games?

...COVID restrictions by stealth...we're not saying you can’t go we’re just not selling tickets to you, first match for me will probably be Sutton away and they seem keen to engage with their fans still so should hopefully be ok for that and it looks like it will be their first home game as a League club so should be a nice atmosphere 

20 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Surely they would have announced either way by now? Or it would have been in the news? Been on Newport website and they're not selling tickets for Saturdays match at latics. Have I missed something? Are fans not allowed back yet for away games?

Been on sale since 30 July. They are being advised to park on Elk Mill 😮

What is our usual allocation? If we are behind the goal 1900 or so?

If you are right the 1000 will probably be taken by ST holders first but there isn’t too much time to muck about is there?

With it being the 1st game of the season and fans having been starved of live football I can see us selling out!

I would be surprised if they were to allow POTD to be honest.

14 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

What is our usual allocation? If we are behind the goal 1900 or so?

If you are right the 1000 will probably be taken by ST holders first but there isn’t too much time to muck about is there?

With it being the 1st game of the season and fans having been starved of live football I can see us selling out!

I would be surprised if they were to allow POTD to be honest.

Just going off what one of the Trust directors said on Twitter...

Only 1000 is a piss take!!! 
are they on general sale or ST holders first? Was looking forward to this, but doubt i’ll get one if ST holders (rightly) get 1st dibs. 

Archived