Barry mark II

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Just shows why the old trust director to the club board refused to say anything against the owner. Looks like a job lined up for him! So much for being in it for the love of the club. 

2 hours ago, League one forever said:

What is it with us?? 

How can ANY fan agree to work for these people after what they’ve done- oh yes, that’s right- for pure self interest. 

We should just rename the club,

Oldham Sycophants. 

Just fold the fucking club, and start again on a field somewhere. 

People need to realise the club no longer exists. Start again. It won’t be any worse. I assure you 

Sometimes it’s wise to keep your enemy’s close as the saying goes.

When it all goes pear shape you need some one who can step up to the mark and steer the ship into calmer waters.

Am sure a certain Mr Jarvis can relate to the above comments.

just my humble opinion, getting ready to be lambasted …. Of to get my hard hat………

4 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

When it all goes pear shape you need some one who can step up to the mark and steer the ship into calmer waters.

just my humble opinion, getting ready to be lambasted …. Of to get my hard hat………

Was thinking ( hoping ) the same thing.

19 hours ago, Andy b said:

People need to realise the club no longer exists. Start again. It won’t be any worse. I assure you 

6 hours ago, JohnG123 said:

Mr Jarvis was trying to screw the club from within! He was as bad as anyone we had. I’m friends with darron McDonough and I used to use dowie family tickets. Jarvis was only looking out for his own interest!

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Contender for barmy post of the season.

In what way?

You may differ with the semantics of the term exists. But his over arching point is absolutely spot on. The club doesn’t ‘exist’ it’s a shell- to such an extent that the football and the league in which it’s played is completely and utterly irrelevant. It’s become a toy for deluded arrogant sycophants. 

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

In what way?

You may differ with the semantics of the term exists. But his over arching point is absolutely spot on. The club doesn’t ‘exist’ it’s a shell- to such an extent that the football and the league in which it’s played is completely and utterly irrelevant. It’s become a toy for deluded arrogant sycophants. 

It is quite clear that the club does exist, else why would we all be spending our time rightly vilifying AL?

Same point applies to your comment that “the football and the league in which it’s played is complete and utterly irrelevant”. In which case, we may as well wind up the forum and just give up the fight.

As PTB put it in their very first post - our club, OUR club. It won’t die or be a shell as long as people like PTB are around to keep the faith. Sooner or later the Lemsagams will be gone, and we’ll have our club back.

Archived